Does anyone know where the midwest pair is? Seems like DVass13 received them last over a week ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 97
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The west coast pair is on its way to johnman1116.
No doubt about it, these are very good headphones. They remind me of the LCD-X although they don't sound as "lush" as the LCD-X did, for lack of a better word. The HE560 are not "bassy", per say, but they have extremely enjoyable and accurate bass. They have some of the best bass impact, not in quantity but in quality and "believability", of any headphones I've heard which was especially impressive considering the bass isn't overly emphasized IMO. Detail and resolution in the low end is magnificent.
They have a more "open" sound compared to the LCD-X, which sounded more "semi-open" by comparison. As far as sound signature goes, I perceived them as being relatively smooth & neutral and not as dark as the LCD-X. I listen to the DT880 quite a bit and I'm used to their sound signature and switching to the HE560 was a comfortable transition. I wouldn't say they're dark but they aren't overly bright either, at least for me.
They are way lighter and more comfortable than the LCD-X. In fact, when I'm wearing them the HE560 feel only marginally heavier than what I'm used to (HD600, DT880, K712) which is impressive. Based on weight and comfort alone I prefer these over the LCD-X. I enjoyed them very much and they impressed me a little more than I thought they would. It will be hard not to order these. If/when I do it will definitely be through HeadAmp.com. Thanks again for running this awesome demo program and giving me the chance to try these puppies out. Shipping was only $21 with UPS, insured for $900, so this has been the cheapest of the demo programs I've participated in. Its been a great experience. Thanks again, Justin.
Edited by devhen - Yesterday at 10:46 am
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hidizs AP100 Hi Res DAP 17 seconds ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 18 seconds ago
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › How to equalize your headphones: A Tutorial 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)