residential delivery costs more with fedex ground. not sure if regular fedex is different, not sure about UPS, and i know USPS is the same for residential/commercial
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 79
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I still have not received the LCD XC. The package tracker says that it should be here tomorrow. I will enjoy them this weekend then send them on their way on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it and I am super excited to be a part of this tour. Thank you so much.
Loved them. Probably the most comfortable headphone I've ever had and that's saying something. Ran them out of my vintage Pioneer Spec stack and they sounded awesome with excellent bass. I'd buy them for the right price for sure.
Sorry! They weren't left on the porch. I guess I should have said "Found the fedex guy on the porch waiting for my autograph."
The LCD-X arrived today and I've been listening to it for a few hours as of this moment. Gear-wise, I'm using the LCD-X with a balanced Norse Audio Reign cable on my Audio GD Reference 8/Master 8 stack.
As I've mentioned earlier with the LCD-2, the stock yoke rods are a bit tight on my head, but the softer pads and headband negate that somewhat. Comfort would be much improved with the extended yoke rods currently installed on my LCD-3. At $1700, Audeze should just ship every pair with the 1" longer yokes instead of forcing big headed people like me to shell out an extra $30.
Soundwise, the LCD-X is airier with more tipped up treble than it's older brother. It's the better all-rounder and worth looking into if the wife is forcing you to cut back on your headphone collection.
The LCD-3 is truer to what I feel is the traditional Audeze sound - a linear frequency response with a solid amount of bass and laid back treble. It provides a better complement to headphones like the HD800, T1, and HE-6. While it doesn't smack you in the face with detail, it's all there if you listen closely enough.
I'm off to do some more listening and will update with additional thoughts.
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Almi's X-Fi Mod (Hotrodding Sound Blaster X-Fi models) 23 seconds ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 36 seconds ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 46 seconds ago
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 1 minute ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Koss SP540 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM700 16GB DAP plus RE-400B iems brand new - USA 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)