residential delivery costs more with fedex ground. not sure if regular fedex is different, not sure about UPS, and i know USPS is the same for residential/commercial
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 79
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I still have not received the LCD XC. The package tracker says that it should be here tomorrow. I will enjoy them this weekend then send them on their way on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it and I am super excited to be a part of this tour. Thank you so much.
Loved them. Probably the most comfortable headphone I've ever had and that's saying something. Ran them out of my vintage Pioneer Spec stack and they sounded awesome with excellent bass. I'd buy them for the right price for sure.
Sorry! They weren't left on the porch. I guess I should have said "Found the fedex guy on the porch waiting for my autograph."
The LCD-X arrived today and I've been listening to it for a few hours as of this moment. Gear-wise, I'm using the LCD-X with a balanced Norse Audio Reign cable on my Audio GD Reference 8/Master 8 stack.
As I've mentioned earlier with the LCD-2, the stock yoke rods are a bit tight on my head, but the softer pads and headband negate that somewhat. Comfort would be much improved with the extended yoke rods currently installed on my LCD-3. At $1700, Audeze should just ship every pair with the 1" longer yokes instead of forcing big headed people like me to shell out an extra $30.
Soundwise, the LCD-X is airier with more tipped up treble than it's older brother. It's the better all-rounder and worth looking into if the wife is forcing you to cut back on your headphone collection.
The LCD-3 is truer to what I feel is the traditional Audeze sound - a linear frequency response with a solid amount of bass and laid back treble. It provides a better complement to headphones like the HD800, T1, and HE-6. While it doesn't smack you in the face with detail, it's all there if you listen closely enough.
I'm off to do some more listening and will update with additional thoughts.
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Which AKG K700 series hp with a removable cord sounds closest to... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 5 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Help me choose budget friendly gaming headphones 6 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendations. £200 give or take. Any like IE80? 6 minutes ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)