See the first post in this thread for a link to the sign up sheet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 70
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Bed is calling me!
Thanks Justin, I hope I get in. I really want to hear how good they'll sound with my Vintage amp!!
And PM has been sent as confirmation
Edited by DemonFox - 11/29/13 at 12:23am
as of right now, there are 25 sign-ups; 18 for the LCD-X and 7 for the LCD-XC.
i will be placing another order with audeze for more LCD-X headphones, so to fill this demand i will run 2 demos of the LCD-X like i did with the LCD-2, an east coast pair and a west coast pair. that means i can accept up to 24 submissions for the LCD-X and up to 12 for the LCD-XC.
In order to give people who sleep at night an opportunity, as well as those who have to work this Friday, i am going to close sign-ups until Saturday at 8pm EST. It will then re-open to fill these remaining spots.
Edited by justin w. - 11/29/13 at 3:02am
I did manage to sign up for the LCD-X though. I guess Happy black Friday everyone?
Yah I fell asleep very awkwardly on my couch but luckily woke up in time to check my email and see the sign up sheet was up.
Not surprising so many wanna hear what a closed tuned LCD would sound like. Hopefully I'm on that list because if they work well with my set up and are more comfy than the LCD 2's I may have to start a new headphone fund.
This is such an awesome program!
FYI I'm waiting on info to ship the hd700's to the next person in line. I like em... Not sure enough to own them but for my taste in music I'd probably still buy then before I bought the HD800's. Just more my taste if I had to choose between the two.
Happy Black Friday people!! Try not to get stabbed over a $40 Elmo doll at Walmart
Hi Demon Fox. I'm next on the list for the HD700 and sent my information to Justin on 11/24/13. Can't wait to try them out.
Bummer about the new LCD loan program sign up. I was here at the scheduled time (or, at least what I thought was the scheduled time), ready to try to sign up. When it didn't go live, I assumed I had the wrong day and that it was midnight on 11/29/13 (or, to be more specific, the minute after 11:59 pm on 11/29/13). Hopefully I'll get one of the last few spots remaining on Saturday.
sorry about that..like many people, i unintentionally fell asleep. i'll make sure its right at 8pm EST saturday for the remaining spots.
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Bassy headphones for $150-200 max 4 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Console Audio Problem (headsets vs. headphone/mic) 53 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › I need help!!! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrades : DAC or AMP first? 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)