See the first post in this thread for a link to the sign up sheet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 2/20/15 at 6:01am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 70
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Bed is calling me!
Thanks Justin, I hope I get in. I really want to hear how good they'll sound with my Vintage amp!!
And PM has been sent as confirmation
Edited by DemonFox - 11/29/13 at 12:23am
as of right now, there are 25 sign-ups; 18 for the LCD-X and 7 for the LCD-XC.
i will be placing another order with audeze for more LCD-X headphones, so to fill this demand i will run 2 demos of the LCD-X like i did with the LCD-2, an east coast pair and a west coast pair. that means i can accept up to 24 submissions for the LCD-X and up to 12 for the LCD-XC.
In order to give people who sleep at night an opportunity, as well as those who have to work this Friday, i am going to close sign-ups until Saturday at 8pm EST. It will then re-open to fill these remaining spots.
Edited by justin w. - 11/29/13 at 3:02am
Yah I fell asleep very awkwardly on my couch but luckily woke up in time to check my email and see the sign up sheet was up.
Not surprising so many wanna hear what a closed tuned LCD would sound like. Hopefully I'm on that list because if they work well with my set up and are more comfy than the LCD 2's I may have to start a new headphone fund.
This is such an awesome program!
FYI I'm waiting on info to ship the hd700's to the next person in line. I like em... Not sure enough to own them but for my taste in music I'd probably still buy then before I bought the HD800's. Just more my taste if I had to choose between the two.
Happy Black Friday people!! Try not to get stabbed over a $40 Elmo doll at Walmart
Hi Demon Fox. I'm next on the list for the HD700 and sent my information to Justin on 11/24/13. Can't wait to try them out.
Bummer about the new LCD loan program sign up. I was here at the scheduled time (or, at least what I thought was the scheduled time), ready to try to sign up. When it didn't go live, I assumed I had the wrong day and that it was midnight on 11/29/13 (or, to be more specific, the minute after 11:59 pm on 11/29/13). Hopefully I'll get one of the last few spots remaining on Saturday.
sorry about that..like many people, i unintentionally fell asleep. i'll make sure its right at 8pm EST saturday for the remaining spots.
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Is a headphone "amped" when plugged into... 40 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New version of HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (external PSU) with AMP! 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-29 (Single Ended Master Race lol) 1 minute ago
- › organizing a mini meet for the Bradenton/ Sarasota area. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3