See the first post in this thread for a link to the sign up sheet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 4/8/15 at 10:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 70
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Bed is calling me!
Thanks Justin, I hope I get in. I really want to hear how good they'll sound with my Vintage amp!!
And PM has been sent as confirmation
Edited by DemonFox - 11/29/13 at 12:23am
as of right now, there are 25 sign-ups; 18 for the LCD-X and 7 for the LCD-XC.
i will be placing another order with audeze for more LCD-X headphones, so to fill this demand i will run 2 demos of the LCD-X like i did with the LCD-2, an east coast pair and a west coast pair. that means i can accept up to 24 submissions for the LCD-X and up to 12 for the LCD-XC.
In order to give people who sleep at night an opportunity, as well as those who have to work this Friday, i am going to close sign-ups until Saturday at 8pm EST. It will then re-open to fill these remaining spots.
Edited by justin w. - 11/29/13 at 3:02am
Yah I fell asleep very awkwardly on my couch but luckily woke up in time to check my email and see the sign up sheet was up.
Not surprising so many wanna hear what a closed tuned LCD would sound like. Hopefully I'm on that list because if they work well with my set up and are more comfy than the LCD 2's I may have to start a new headphone fund.
This is such an awesome program!
FYI I'm waiting on info to ship the hd700's to the next person in line. I like em... Not sure enough to own them but for my taste in music I'd probably still buy then before I bought the HD800's. Just more my taste if I had to choose between the two.
Happy Black Friday people!! Try not to get stabbed over a $40 Elmo doll at Walmart
Hi Demon Fox. I'm next on the list for the HD700 and sent my information to Justin on 11/24/13. Can't wait to try them out.
Bummer about the new LCD loan program sign up. I was here at the scheduled time (or, at least what I thought was the scheduled time), ready to try to sign up. When it didn't go live, I assumed I had the wrong day and that it was midnight on 11/29/13 (or, to be more specific, the minute after 11:59 pm on 11/29/13). Hopefully I'll get one of the last few spots remaining on Saturday.
sorry about that..like many people, i unintentionally fell asleep. i'll make sure its right at 8pm EST saturday for the remaining spots.
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 20 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 51 seconds ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GIRL VS BOY ==+91-8890900967=prem vivah vashikaran in canada black... 4 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 Headphone AMP worldwide review tour --Reviewers Wanted! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2