See the first post in this thread for a link to the sign up sheet
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 70
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Bed is calling me!
Thanks Justin, I hope I get in. I really want to hear how good they'll sound with my Vintage amp!!
And PM has been sent as confirmation
Edited by DemonFox - 11/29/13 at 12:23am
as of right now, there are 25 sign-ups; 18 for the LCD-X and 7 for the LCD-XC.
i will be placing another order with audeze for more LCD-X headphones, so to fill this demand i will run 2 demos of the LCD-X like i did with the LCD-2, an east coast pair and a west coast pair. that means i can accept up to 24 submissions for the LCD-X and up to 12 for the LCD-XC.
In order to give people who sleep at night an opportunity, as well as those who have to work this Friday, i am going to close sign-ups until Saturday at 8pm EST. It will then re-open to fill these remaining spots.
Edited by justin w. - 11/29/13 at 3:02am
I did manage to sign up for the LCD-X though. I guess Happy black Friday everyone?
Yah I fell asleep very awkwardly on my couch but luckily woke up in time to check my email and see the sign up sheet was up.
Not surprising so many wanna hear what a closed tuned LCD would sound like. Hopefully I'm on that list because if they work well with my set up and are more comfy than the LCD 2's I may have to start a new headphone fund.
This is such an awesome program!
FYI I'm waiting on info to ship the hd700's to the next person in line. I like em... Not sure enough to own them but for my taste in music I'd probably still buy then before I bought the HD800's. Just more my taste if I had to choose between the two.
Happy Black Friday people!! Try not to get stabbed over a $40 Elmo doll at Walmart
Hi Demon Fox. I'm next on the list for the HD700 and sent my information to Justin on 11/24/13. Can't wait to try them out.
Bummer about the new LCD loan program sign up. I was here at the scheduled time (or, at least what I thought was the scheduled time), ready to try to sign up. When it didn't go live, I assumed I had the wrong day and that it was midnight on 11/29/13 (or, to be more specific, the minute after 11:59 pm on 11/29/13). Hopefully I'll get one of the last few spots remaining on Saturday.
sorry about that..like many people, i unintentionally fell asleep. i'll make sure its right at 8pm EST saturday for the remaining spots.
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado Fan Club! 14 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Phoenix 30 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 35 seconds ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 4 minutes ago
- › Teac UD-H01 vs Schiit Valhalla/Modi Stack with AKG K712PRO's 6 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)