- 3,568 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 8/14/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 69
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Already did my shopping. Went to Best Buy and got a nice deal on a 47in LG that I didn't really need. It was quick and easy because every store wasn't open or going nuts so I was in and out in 30min max.
Edited by DemonFox - 11/28/13 at 9:35pm
Well, guys I'm thinking signups aren't going to happen tonight. If you decide to stay up, good luck! I'm going to bed. Maybe Justin will do the signups at a later time tomorrow?
This having to go to work in 8 hours thing does put a crimp in trying to get a hold of a LCD-X.
I am probably going to use my holiday funds to go in on a Kaiser 10. If the LCD-X is as good as people are making it sound, either my LCD-3 or HE-6 are going to the sale forums.
You guys do know that Justin posted "Due to the value of the headphones I will reserve the right to be selective about which members can participate", right? So I highly doubt that he's going to allow people with relatively low post counts and/or feedback to participate.
In any case it's still worth waiting up since Justin doesn't usually sleep. And I'm glad I'm 2 hours behind EST and don't sleep myself either.
guys, Justin is just testing us.
Only those willing to brave the early hours of black friday while possessing the finger strength to countlessly refresh this thread will be deemed worthy of an LCD-X demo
Edited by mac336 - 11/28/13 at 9:51pm
In other news, when I bought my open box Edition 12s I was told that the guy who returned them preferred the LCD-3. I've got to try the Xs to ward away any future upgradis.(I've already convinced myself I won't like them... but I must be sure!)
This is why I try not to post past midnight...
Ok well here's to hoping that the first people that posted early have a spot saved because all the food has finally caught and I need to sleep. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a good night
I sure hope Justin has a better method than that, because I've been here all night without posting (read: spamming )
Same here... but I'm starting to have hard time keeping awake... awwhhh
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 seconds ago
- › Need new headphones/ How to listen to music 17 seconds ago
- › Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1R or Soundmagic HP100? 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Building 2.1 speakers under $100. 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)