- 3,950 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 4/8/15 at 10:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 69
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Already did my shopping. Went to Best Buy and got a nice deal on a 47in LG that I didn't really need. It was quick and easy because every store wasn't open or going nuts so I was in and out in 30min max.
Edited by DemonFox - 11/28/13 at 9:35pm
Well, guys I'm thinking signups aren't going to happen tonight. If you decide to stay up, good luck! I'm going to bed. Maybe Justin will do the signups at a later time tomorrow?
This having to go to work in 8 hours thing does put a crimp in trying to get a hold of a LCD-X.
I am probably going to use my holiday funds to go in on a Kaiser 10. If the LCD-X is as good as people are making it sound, either my LCD-3 or HE-6 are going to the sale forums.
You guys do know that Justin posted "Due to the value of the headphones I will reserve the right to be selective about which members can participate", right? So I highly doubt that he's going to allow people with relatively low post counts and/or feedback to participate.
In any case it's still worth waiting up since Justin doesn't usually sleep. And I'm glad I'm 2 hours behind EST and don't sleep myself either.
guys, Justin is just testing us.
Only those willing to brave the early hours of black friday while possessing the finger strength to countlessly refresh this thread will be deemed worthy of an LCD-X demo
Edited by mac336 - 11/28/13 at 9:51pm
In other news, when I bought my open box Edition 12s I was told that the guy who returned them preferred the LCD-3. I've got to try the Xs to ward away any future upgradis.(I've already convinced myself I won't like them... but I must be sure!)
This is why I try not to post past midnight...
Ok well here's to hoping that the first people that posted early have a spot saved because all the food has finally caught and I need to sleep. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a good night
I sure hope Justin has a better method than that, because I've been here all night without posting (read: spamming )
Same here... but I'm starting to have hard time keeping awake... awwhhh
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Livesoundwave.com and Head-Fi promotion - $50 off orders of $200 or... 2 minutes ago
- › WTB or WTT for Audio Technica LP-120 or similar turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2