- 3,909 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 1/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp to receiver? Last post on 12/14/13 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headamp Pico Unsampling DAC serial# 099 (Black) Last post on 12/8/13 at 12:22pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- New lower prices on STAX headphones / amplifiers, and Whiplash cables Last post on 3/18/14 at 2:11am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on 4/8/15 at 10:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 - Page 69
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Already did my shopping. Went to Best Buy and got a nice deal on a 47in LG that I didn't really need. It was quick and easy because every store wasn't open or going nuts so I was in and out in 30min max.
Edited by DemonFox - 11/28/13 at 9:35pm
Well, guys I'm thinking signups aren't going to happen tonight. If you decide to stay up, good luck! I'm going to bed. Maybe Justin will do the signups at a later time tomorrow?
This having to go to work in 8 hours thing does put a crimp in trying to get a hold of a LCD-X.
I am probably going to use my holiday funds to go in on a Kaiser 10. If the LCD-X is as good as people are making it sound, either my LCD-3 or HE-6 are going to the sale forums.
You guys do know that Justin posted "Due to the value of the headphones I will reserve the right to be selective about which members can participate", right? So I highly doubt that he's going to allow people with relatively low post counts and/or feedback to participate.
In any case it's still worth waiting up since Justin doesn't usually sleep. And I'm glad I'm 2 hours behind EST and don't sleep myself either.
guys, Justin is just testing us.
Only those willing to brave the early hours of black friday while possessing the finger strength to countlessly refresh this thread will be deemed worthy of an LCD-X demo
Edited by mac336 - 11/28/13 at 9:51pm
In other news, when I bought my open box Edition 12s I was told that the guy who returned them preferred the LCD-3. I've got to try the Xs to ward away any future upgradis.(I've already convinced myself I won't like them... but I must be sure!)
This is why I try not to post past midnight...
Ok well here's to hoping that the first people that posted early have a spot saved because all the food has finally caught and I need to sleep. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a good night
I sure hope Justin has a better method than that, because I've been here all night without posting (read: spamming )
Same here... but I'm starting to have hard time keeping awake... awwhhh
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › "The Lab" 13 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 26 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dynalo (Rev.C) construction thread 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone from the Philippines here? 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2