How do I know if I made it on to the 400 list?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 9:32 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HeadAmp Audio Electronics now at HeadRoom Last post on 1/30/13 at 6:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- My Headphone Amp Design!!! Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- HeadAmp appreciation thread Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:33pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- HeadAmp - FREE Next Day shipping on Audeze, HiFiMAN, STAX phones and Pico Amps/DACs Last post on 12/31/12 at 10:31pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
HeadAmp Headphone Demos (Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, Stax) -- sign up now - Page 12
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
i will be posting the lists for each model on the first post in this thread. in bold will be the person who currently has the pair.
i may split the Audeze LCD-2 into 2 demo pairs to speed things up. but i'm still waiting on a shipment from Audeze
Edited by justin w. - 1/24/13 at 1:04pm
Hey so I tried contacting you (Justin) through pm and email (at headamp) that I just bought the he400 off your site and no longer need to be on the he400 demo list, as well as asking if there is anyway to track my package. I haven't heard anything back so ill ask here.
yes, i removed you. the headphones did ship. since you used someone else's paypal account the tracking # went to their email. i will PM it to you.
Thank you for the update!
Edited by georgedengit - 1/24/13 at 6:59pm
do you have an estimated date for the incoming audeze shipment, or are you unsure and it will just "show up when it shows up"
I am still waiting for the he-500 to get delivered today. starting to sweat. I sent an email to Justin asking about how long we have the cans. He said that the demo is about 3 days, then you move it to the next person.
Hey, don't sweat on those pads, I have it after you! :P
He'll update the lists when he's ready, ya know!
It would be great if you decide to go europe! Shipping seems pretty cheap too. Shipping within the Netherlands is 9 dollars (tracking+1 day shipping) and shipping to other countries is around 25 dollars (also trackable) depending on the country and weight.
Edited by HolyCheese - 1/27/13 at 4:33am
- HeadAmp Headphone Demos (Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, Stax) -- sign up now
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › IEM for Sr-71B? for around $400 6 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit starting pg... 9 seconds ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 57 seconds ago
- › Which budget CIEM (custom in ear monitor)? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › New in ear buds for my new iPhone 5 2 minutes ago
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 2 minutes ago
- › DAC Upsampling and Entry Equipment Comparisons 3 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe