- 45 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Already done research, would like opinions on ~$125 Over Ear Open-backed Headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs M50 Last post on 1/21/13 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help With Headphone Selection Last post on 12/20/12 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
Best all around for newbie - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah.. its actually fairly decent for the price as well (e6). E11 again if you wanna step it up.. which is a bit smaller than an iphone.
80 ohm Dt770 is the bassiest Dt770. i have it, its excellent for its price, incredibly comfortable and while a little on the bright side, i don't find them overly so.. it actually gives a fair amount of energy to music which is very needed i find.
So it looks like I may order the Dt770 80ohm with an amp too. See which of the 3 I prefer and give amazon the rest back. Thankfully prime pays off
Headphones are very diverse. with lots of flavours.
its all about finding what flavours you like really.
I hope you are satisfied with something you buy!
maybe you will end up keeping all 3? ;)
Yeah, maybe if my textbooks weren't $1200 this semester I would...stupid law school
I've heard law school reading material is expensive... but holy cow!
That seems fairly alright. I just spent $500 on two text books alone. (Mechanics and Electronics) I haven't counted all my receipts but I think I am near the $2000 region this semester for books.
I bet your tuition is higher though ha ha.
well yeah if you need volume only the E6 would be good, just that it doesn't really drive the headphone's qualities out
- Best all around for newbie
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 3 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › South Florida meet? 11 minutes ago
- › New Fostex HP-V1 Portable Amp 11 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3