- 45 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Already done research, would like opinions on ~$125 Over Ear Open-backed Headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs M50 Last post on 1/21/13 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help With Headphone Selection Last post on 12/20/12 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
Best all around for newbie - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah.. its actually fairly decent for the price as well (e6). E11 again if you wanna step it up.. which is a bit smaller than an iphone.
80 ohm Dt770 is the bassiest Dt770. i have it, its excellent for its price, incredibly comfortable and while a little on the bright side, i don't find them overly so.. it actually gives a fair amount of energy to music which is very needed i find.
So it looks like I may order the Dt770 80ohm with an amp too. See which of the 3 I prefer and give amazon the rest back. Thankfully prime pays off
Headphones are very diverse. with lots of flavours.
its all about finding what flavours you like really.
I hope you are satisfied with something you buy!
maybe you will end up keeping all 3? ;)
Yeah, maybe if my textbooks weren't $1200 this semester I would...stupid law school
I've heard law school reading material is expensive... but holy cow!
That seems fairly alright. I just spent $500 on two text books alone. (Mechanics and Electronics) I haven't counted all my receipts but I think I am near the $2000 region this semester for books.
I bet your tuition is higher though ha ha.
well yeah if you need volume only the E6 would be good, just that it doesn't really drive the headphone's qualities out
- Best all around for newbie
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DAC + AMP Combo For Newbies? 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i and RS1e side by side - Pictures! 4 minutes ago
- › SONY MA900 NEED TO SELL QUICK 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD 5 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)