- 45 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBeyerdynamic Custom One Pro Blacktagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
- productBRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Already done research, would like opinions on ~$125 Over Ear Open-backed Headphones. Last post on 1/31/13 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs M50 Last post on 1/21/13 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help With Headphone Selection Last post on 12/20/12 at 3:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Best all around for newbie - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yeah.. its actually fairly decent for the price as well (e6). E11 again if you wanna step it up.. which is a bit smaller than an iphone.
80 ohm Dt770 is the bassiest Dt770. i have it, its excellent for its price, incredibly comfortable and while a little on the bright side, i don't find them overly so.. it actually gives a fair amount of energy to music which is very needed i find.
So it looks like I may order the Dt770 80ohm with an amp too. See which of the 3 I prefer and give amazon the rest back. Thankfully prime pays off
Headphones are very diverse. with lots of flavours.
its all about finding what flavours you like really.
I hope you are satisfied with something you buy!
maybe you will end up keeping all 3? ;)
Yeah, maybe if my textbooks weren't $1200 this semester I would...stupid law school
I've heard law school reading material is expensive... but holy cow!
That seems fairly alright. I just spent $500 on two text books alone. (Mechanics and Electronics) I haven't counted all my receipts but I think I am near the $2000 region this semester for books.
I bet your tuition is higher though ha ha.
well yeah if you need volume only the E6 would be good, just that it doesn't really drive the headphone's qualities out
- Best all around for newbie
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sugestion for Sennheiser HD-650 12 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 30 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2