hey, can some one please suggest me some good headphones for movies and gaming. i have cosidered buying 5.1 headphones for my laptop. if ther are any good please suggest my budget is around 100$ and i need perfect surround sound with good bass.
- productCorsair Vengeance 1500tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by System, 1/15/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 1/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E7 opinions Last post on 6/12/13 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- portable amp for Galaxy Note 2 and Grado SR80i heaphones? Last post on 1/16/13 at 3:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help: Looking for a Cheap Portable Amp Last post on 3/16/13 at 8:35am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio Andes (E07K) VS. Fiio E17: What's the difference, and how does it sway the amateur... Last post on 10/25/13 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best portable headphone Amp for iPhone 5 and MBP (is a DAC worth the extra?) Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:06am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Creative Aurvana Live Headphones. $75 on amazon. I don't think your gonna get surround sound unless you plan on paying a little extra for a fiio e7, eo7k, or e17 if you can, or a good soundcard.
And i find the sound to be pretty good for gaming and movies.
Evrything seems to be fine jus hoped for a slightly better bass.
Can someone suggest me a good headphone amp to go with the headphones .
Is getting an amp realyy worth it ??
I use my headphones for my acer laptop 5740g ..
I haven't heard of an amp with USB output. The headset itself is already getting power through the USB so I don't see the point in getting one. Additionally, a USB headset will bypass your existing sound card because your PC will recognize it as a separate sound device completely. If you like the sound on your headset though, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 1/14/13 at 3:32am
- headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Are Soundmagic E10 really full metal? 53 seconds ago
- › Asus Xonar Essence ST/STX vs. HRT MicroStreamer 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . 1st listening impressions... 5 minutes ago
- › XTC: The Big Express 8 minutes ago
- › FT: Sennheiser HD-800 w/ Headphone Lounge Octa-Conductor OCC Copper... 8 minutes ago
- › Recommend a sub 200 headphone/possible amp combo? 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Blue - mint , one hour old 9 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for under $350 give or take some. 9 minutes ago
- › Are the Noontec Hammo headphones really out ? 10 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi