hey, can some one please suggest me some good headphones for movies and gaming. i have cosidered buying 5.1 headphones for my laptop. if ther are any good please suggest my budget is around 100$ and i need perfect surround sound with good bass.
- productCorsair Vengeance 1500tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E7 opinions Last post on 6/12/13 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- portable amp for Galaxy Note 2 and Grado SR80i heaphones? Last post on 1/16/13 at 3:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help: Looking for a Cheap Portable Amp Last post on 3/16/13 at 8:35am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio Andes (E07K) VS. Fiio E17: What's the difference, and how does it sway the amateur... Last post on 10/25/13 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- are there any portable amp/DAC combos with an optical in? Last post on 2/24/14 at 7:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Creative Aurvana Live Headphones. $75 on amazon. I don't think your gonna get surround sound unless you plan on paying a little extra for a fiio e7, eo7k, or e17 if you can, or a good soundcard.
And i find the sound to be pretty good for gaming and movies.
Evrything seems to be fine jus hoped for a slightly better bass.
Can someone suggest me a good headphone amp to go with the headphones .
Is getting an amp realyy worth it ??
I use my headphones for my acer laptop 5740g ..
I haven't heard of an amp with USB output. The headset itself is already getting power through the USB so I don't see the point in getting one. Additionally, a USB headset will bypass your existing sound card because your PC will recognize it as a separate sound device completely. If you like the sound on your headset though, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 1/14/13 at 3:32am
- headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo 5 seconds ago
- › new and looking for recommendations for a headphone 8 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 12 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 41 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 45 seconds ago
- › Help a headphone noob out 52 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 2 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude