hey, can some one please suggest me some good headphones for movies and gaming. i have cosidered buying 5.1 headphones for my laptop. if ther are any good please suggest my budget is around 100$ and i need perfect surround sound with good bass.
- productCorsair Vengeance 1500tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E7 opinions Last post on 6/12/13 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- portable amp for Galaxy Note 2 and Grado SR80i heaphones? Last post on 1/16/13 at 3:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help: Looking for a Cheap Portable Amp Last post on 3/16/13 at 8:35am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio Andes (E07K) VS. Fiio E17: What's the difference, and how does it sway the amateur... Last post on 10/25/13 at 7:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- are there any portable amp/DAC combos with an optical in? Last post on 2/24/14 at 7:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Creative Aurvana Live Headphones. $75 on amazon. I don't think your gonna get surround sound unless you plan on paying a little extra for a fiio e7, eo7k, or e17 if you can, or a good soundcard.
And i find the sound to be pretty good for gaming and movies.
Evrything seems to be fine jus hoped for a slightly better bass.
Can someone suggest me a good headphone amp to go with the headphones .
Is getting an amp realyy worth it ??
I use my headphones for my acer laptop 5740g ..
I haven't heard of an amp with USB output. The headset itself is already getting power through the USB so I don't see the point in getting one. Additionally, a USB headset will bypass your existing sound card because your PC will recognize it as a separate sound device completely. If you like the sound on your headset though, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 1/14/13 at 3:32am
- headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 39 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob