hey, can some one please suggest me some good headphones for movies and gaming. i have cosidered buying 5.1 headphones for my laptop. if ther are any good please suggest my budget is around 100$ and i need perfect surround sound with good bass.
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E7 opinions Last post on 6/12/13 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- portable amp for Galaxy Note 2 and Grado SR80i heaphones? Last post on 1/16/13 at 3:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help: Looking for a Cheap Portable Amp Last post on 3/16/13 at 8:35am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio Andes (E07K) VS. Fiio E17: What's the difference, and how does it sway the amateur... Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:12am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Mixamp + E11, E07K, or E17 Last post on 6/12/13 at 2:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
Related Head Gear
headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Creative Aurvana Live Headphones. $75 on amazon. I don't think your gonna get surround sound unless you plan on paying a little extra for a fiio e7, eo7k, or e17 if you can, or a good soundcard.
And i find the sound to be pretty good for gaming and movies.
Evrything seems to be fine jus hoped for a slightly better bass.
Can someone suggest me a good headphone amp to go with the headphones .
Is getting an amp realyy worth it ??
I use my headphones for my acer laptop 5740g ..
I haven't heard of an amp with USB output. The headset itself is already getting power through the USB so I don't see the point in getting one. Additionally, a USB headset will bypass your existing sound card because your PC will recognize it as a separate sound device completely. If you like the sound on your headset though, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 1/14/13 at 3:32am
- headphones for movies
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 33 seconds ago
- › Multi-armature CIEM...wow...so this is what I've been missing, huh? 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kuro (玄) appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: ALO Audio Rx 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › IEM for Sr-71B? for around $400 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by tintoy
- › JDS Labs ODAC by Rem0o
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU by project86
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe