Well I decided and purchased the hd650's, thanks to everyone for the responses!
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- 1000$ budget, what to buy? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- About to spend 400$ on cans, please help me make a good decision! Lots of details provided. Last post on 6/13/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from ath-m50 ( Vocal) Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
HD650 vs HD598 vs HD600? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the hd600s, and absolutely love them! Although with a good amp they sound completely amazing, they still sound great unamped. I, and many other people if not most prefer the 600s over the 650s because they have a smoother and more accurate sound, and they cost less! I have used my friends 598s and they sound fabulous, and require an amp less, but do not quite have the precision of the 600s.
- HD650 vs HD598 vs HD600?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Wanted: Woo Audio 596 > 5U4G adapter 26 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 52 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 59 seconds ago
- › Are the AKG K7XX a good replacement for the Beyerdynamic T90s? 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7506 1 minute ago
- › The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic dt880?($200ish open back decision) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2