Well I decided and purchased the hd650's, thanks to everyone for the responses!
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- 1000$ budget, what to buy? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- About to spend 400$ on cans, please help me make a good decision! Lots of details provided. Last post on 6/13/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from ath-m50 ( Vocal) Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
HD650 vs HD598 vs HD600? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the hd600s, and absolutely love them! Although with a good amp they sound completely amazing, they still sound great unamped. I, and many other people if not most prefer the 600s over the 650s because they have a smoother and more accurate sound, and they cost less! I have used my friends 598s and they sound fabulous, and require an amp less, but do not quite have the precision of the 600s.
- HD650 vs HD598 vs HD600?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Senheiser 650, help with dac/amp/sc/setup for PC 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › Non-internal alternative to Asus Xonar Essence ST? 5 minutes ago
- › Windows Phone 7 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › Can I put another mic on my Sennheiser Momentums? 6 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)