Well I decided and purchased the hd650's, thanks to everyone for the responses!
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- 1000$ budget, what to buy? Last post on 9/17/13 at 10:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- About to spend 400$ on cans, please help me make a good decision! Lots of details provided. Last post on 6/13/13 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- With $700, what should I buy? Last post on 1/25/13 at 10:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from ath-m50 ( Vocal) Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
HD650 vs HD598 vs HD600? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the hd600s, and absolutely love them! Although with a good amp they sound completely amazing, they still sound great unamped. I, and many other people if not most prefer the 600s over the 650s because they have a smoother and more accurate sound, and they cost less! I have used my friends 598s and they sound fabulous, and require an amp less, but do not quite have the precision of the 600s.
- HD650 vs HD598 vs HD600?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 seconds ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Octave 49 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 55 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company. 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 minutes ago
- › How to play dsd files??? 7 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)