Power bigger headphones and hear improved, louder sound with the twist of a button.
I am the second owner. The first owner was a fellow audiophile and took great care of it.
- It has about 500 hours of use
- It has a couple small dings and a scrape, but nothing noticeable unless you're actually looking.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery. I swear I put a good 60+ hours on one powering my AKG K701 cans.
- A/C adapter NOT included - at least, that is what I assume the port to be for (see picture)
- As you can see by the picture, the device is just a little larger than a credit card.
- Dead simple to use.
I've never had any problems with it, and would recommend it. Brought a lot of life to the sound I was getting out of my K701s and IE-8s. Pretty balanced sound improvement.
If you are interested in any of my other items for sale, I would be willing to make a deal.
I'm Paypal Verified; I will ship to the lower 48 states from Idaho, USA. Listed purchase price reflects base cost before shipping charges unless otherwise noted.
Edited by Spiricore - 1/19/13 at 12:46am