could you please make a list of your top five closed can head phones . mainly for pop , rnb. hip hop , rap and some trance . looking for more sound quality then excess bass
- productAKG K167 Tiesto Closed-Back DJ Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAKG K267tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-A2000X (Japan Import)tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 1/15/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 1/15/13
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by System, 1/15/13More
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone Signature Protagged by System, 1/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed Headphones within $300- $450 Last post on 5/9/13 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- List some headphones upto 500$ which dont require amp Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some help upgrading from Beats Studios - $1000 budget Last post on 11/10/12 at 12:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
whats the best closed cans head phones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Look for reviews and information on the following (all price ranges, all tiers considered):
Mr Speaker Mad Dogs (with SR007 Stax Pads); other modded T50RP's
Denon D2000/D5000/D7000 & D600
AKG K167 & K267 & K550
Beyer DT770 PRO; Beyer T5P
Ultrasone HFI 580, HFI 780, PRO 750, Signature Pro
AudioTechnica A900X, A1000X, A2000X, W1000X
I can't think of more than one person who would ever want the SRH940 for the genres the OP listed.
It was not forgotten. It was excluded.
if you like the really tight butlacking bass (i liked it though) then the rest of the srh940 will draw you in. but for rap and rnb.... im not sure if this is suitable. it is okay for trance though
Mainly a iPod or iPhone
Might buy a amp probably going to spend 40
I listen to pop r&b hip hop rap some trance
I want a nice beat and nice vocal and the bass don't have to be crazy strong
- whats the best closed cans head phones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 32 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cardas Clear Headphone Cable 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2