could you please make a list of your top five closed can head phones . mainly for pop , rnb. hip hop , rap and some trance . looking for more sound quality then excess bass
- productAKG K167 Tiesto Closed-Back DJ Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAKG K267tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-A2000X (Japan Import)tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 1/15/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productBeyerdynamic T5ptagged by System, 1/15/13
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/15/13
- productMrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)tagged by System, 1/15/13More
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 1/15/13
- productUltrasone Signature Protagged by System, 1/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best closed Headphones within $300- $450 Last post on 5/9/13 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- List some headphones upto 500$ which dont require amp Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some help upgrading from Beats Studios - $1000 budget Last post on 11/10/12 at 12:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
whats the best closed cans head phones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Look for reviews and information on the following (all price ranges, all tiers considered):
Mr Speaker Mad Dogs (with SR007 Stax Pads); other modded T50RP's
Denon D2000/D5000/D7000 & D600
AKG K167 & K267 & K550
Beyer DT770 PRO; Beyer T5P
Ultrasone HFI 580, HFI 780, PRO 750, Signature Pro
AudioTechnica A900X, A1000X, A2000X, W1000X
I can't think of more than one person who would ever want the SRH940 for the genres the OP listed.
It was not forgotten. It was excluded.
if you like the really tight butlacking bass (i liked it though) then the rest of the srh940 will draw you in. but for rap and rnb.... im not sure if this is suitable. it is okay for trance though
Mainly a iPod or iPhone
Might buy a amp probably going to spend 40
I listen to pop r&b hip hop rap some trance
I want a nice beat and nice vocal and the bass don't have to be crazy strong
- whats the best closed cans head phones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 52 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 1 minute ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 5 minutes ago
- › Naim ND5 XS streamer DAC, excellent condition 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 6 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2