Any update on how you like (or dislike) the SE535ltd?
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best custom earpieces. Last post on 4/4/14 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RWAK100 to feed an integrated amplifier/home audio system? Last post on 3/6/14 at 3:48am in Dedicated Source Components
- Shure SE535 vs Bowers & Wilkins P7 Last post on 3/9/14 at 4:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for se535ltd Last post on 2/16/14 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- How can I get my hands on a shure SE535LTD Last post on 2/5/14 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Is SE535 worthy of an upgrade from SE425? - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 636/13/13 at 5:33amThread Starter
I'm currently busy these days on my school work, luckily we will wrap up next week. so far i'm loving my se535 ltd! i consider ithem my most precious gems i ever own! the sound is sweet and mellow! btw will you be picking up se846, the latest IEM?!
- Is SE535 worthy of an upgrade from SE425?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2815 Active Users (677 Members and 2138 Guests)
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 14 seconds ago
- › WTB: DNA Stratus 2A3 1 minute ago
- › Battlefield 4 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › XLR vs SE headphone cable 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50s 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude