- 261 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 1/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- are there any comfortable full size with sound signature like the srh 440? Last post on 10/7/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- UE6000 vs Logic3 T350 Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Inspiration IEM? Last post on 9/17/14 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
UE 6000 passive mode not working??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Send them back. The headphones are advertised as having a passive mode along with the active mode. Yours effectively do not. You've received a faulty product and deserve either your money back or the product you thought you bought.
I think you got something wrong there buddy. The passive (no noise cancellation) sounds great. Great detail with textured bass. The active (with noise cancellation) is decent. It bloats the bass and cause the treble to recede. Double check the wire. Make sure you aren't wording that incorrectly either. If it is the noise cancellation that doesn't work then check the batteries. Worse case scenario just send them back as Slow Kanada said.
- UE 6000 passive mode not working??
- › New Member Introductions thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 21 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Rev 2 (non-Fazor) 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Mostly Neutral, slightly warm headphones for Jazz 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)