- 261 Posts. Joined 6/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 1/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Inspiration IEM? Last post on 9/17/14 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Logitech UE 600vi on AliExpress? Last post on 8/15/14 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
UE 6000 passive mode not working??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Send them back. The headphones are advertised as having a passive mode along with the active mode. Yours effectively do not. You've received a faulty product and deserve either your money back or the product you thought you bought.
I think you got something wrong there buddy. The passive (no noise cancellation) sounds great. Great detail with textured bass. The active (with noise cancellation) is decent. It bloats the bass and cause the treble to recede. Double check the wire. Make sure you aren't wording that incorrectly either. If it is the noise cancellation that doesn't work then check the batteries. Worse case scenario just send them back as Slow Kanada said.
- UE 6000 passive mode not working??
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 20 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Ifi ican nano - any impressions? 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Platinum / Plantronics Backbeat Pro - has anyone... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)