Looking to sell my custom M3 with Sigma 11 PSU commissioned and built by Ying Mai at YBM Audio. I paid $885 for the unit new last summer.
It was built last July to run with my HE-500 headphones. The unit sounds phenomenal with my HE-500s and HD-650s.
As for upgrades I elected for AD8610AR OP Amps, a Neutrik locking headphone plug and put a black 1.4" Goldpoint knob on it (not pictured). I also elected to not have a bass boost function.
Version 1: With external σ11 power supply
- Over sized toroidal power transformer.
- Nichicon/Panasonic electrolytic capacitors (low ESR, low impedance, low noise, high ripple current, high temperature, and long life).
- Metal film caps.
- Military-spec metal film precision 1% resistors.
- Alps Blue Velvet potentiometer.
- Neutrik 1/4" headphone jack.
- Gold plated chassis-mount RCA jacks.
- Separate aluminum enclosures for amp and PSU (6.15 x 3.10 x 8.5"/154 x 78 x 213mm, W x H x D).
- IEC AC inlet fuse chamber and switch.
- Machined gold plated DIP sockets.
- 3mm blue LEDs.
- Aluminum knob.
- Stainless steel machine screws used thru-out.
- Silver plated, Teflon® insulated copper hookup wire used thru-out.
- 6x gain unless otherwise specified
Further information about these can be found here: http://www.ybmaudio.com/products.html
I am looking to get around $550 $500 $475 $450 for the unit, will entertain offers. Not looking for any trades. Buyer pays shipping and I'll eat the paypal fees.
Edited by sregor - 1/24/13 at 11:13am