- 4,988 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- 2nd PRICE DROP: Beyerdynamic DT880 / DT990 OBO Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Replacing Stax Lambdas... ATH-M50, DT990, or Fostex T50RP Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone suggestions Sennheiser beyerdynamics akg hifiman would have pristine highs and mids? Last post on 1/9/13 at 7:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from ath-m50 ( Vocal) Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphones under $300 Last post on 2/17/13 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Can the HD650 do bass like closed headphones? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
And the winner for most pedantic head-fi member who cannot stand to be wrong goes to.....
Well done you are the winner for most pedantic member, who even when faced with logical answers which are clearly correct, can still not admit to maybe being wrong.
He is not wrong... Maybe pedantic, but he was right all along :)
Planar would be a bad expression unless it is meant as short for planar magnetic.
@obobskivich Seriously, no joke, just don't like ortho unless I am speaking about Yamaha orthodynamics
Really wasn't trying to harp on it - just figured since it came up, why not...
Apparently why not is because the discussion is "pedantic" and "illogical" - sorry if it upset anyone.
I can see that - at least we're not calling headphones "Beats" generically.
Here's a rule for all of you: When anyone feels like typing the word "you" in a reply to someone (or "your" or any other variations), stop and ask yourself, "Is it worth it?". The answer is always "no". The reason is, the original point of the thread ends up ignored, people get angry, the argument gets heated, the posts reported and all that effort you made in typing will be deleted.
- Can the HD650 do bass like closed headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 19 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 1 minute ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 2 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Closed Headphone Suggestions? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)