- 2,941 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- 2nd PRICE DROP: Beyerdynamic DT880 / DT990 OBO Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Replacing Stax Lambdas... ATH-M50, DT990, or Fostex T50RP Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone suggestions Sennheiser beyerdynamics akg hifiman would have pristine highs and mids? Last post on 1/9/13 at 7:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from ath-m50 ( Vocal) Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphones under $300 Last post on 2/17/13 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Please make sure to click that Like button at the bottom of the page, also drop a comment and feel free to ask questions if you have them! AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic...
Can the HD650 do bass like closed headphones? - Page 6post #76 of 811/16/13 at 2:07pmNo ortho for me, I'll stick with planar magnetic
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 811/16/13 at 2:12pmpost #78 of 811/16/13 at 11:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by nicholars
And the winner for most pedantic head-fi member who cannot stand to be wrong goes to.....
Well done you are the winner for most pedantic member, who even when faced with logical answers which are clearly correct, can still not admit to maybe being wrong.
He is not wrong... Maybe pedantic, but he was right all along :)
Planar would be a bad expression unless it is meant as short for planar magnetic.
@obobskivich Seriously, no joke, just don't like ortho unless I am speaking about Yamaha orthodynamicspost #79 of 811/16/13 at 11:55pmpost #80 of 811/16/13 at 11:58pmQuote:
Really wasn't trying to harp on it - just figured since it came up, why not...
Apparently why not is because the discussion is "pedantic" and "illogical" - sorry if it upset anyone.Quote:@obobskivich Seriously, no joke, just don't like ortho unless I am speaking about Yamaha orthodynamics
I can see that - at least we're not calling headphones "Beats" generically.post #81 of 811/17/13 at 12:06am
Here's a rule for all of you: When anyone feels like typing the word "you" in a reply to someone (or "your" or any other variations), stop and ask yourself, "Is it worth it?". The answer is always "no". The reason is, the original point of the thread ends up ignored, people get angry, the argument gets heated, the posts reported and all that effort you made in typing will be deleted.
This thread is locked
- Can the HD650 do bass like closed headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Which new Headphones? 11 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 51 seconds ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 3 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe