- 4,230 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by System, 1/14/13
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- 2nd PRICE DROP: Beyerdynamic DT880 / DT990 OBO Last post on 9/2/13 at 8:16am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Replacing Stax Lambdas... ATH-M50, DT990, or Fostex T50RP Last post on 2/17/13 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone suggestions Sennheiser beyerdynamics akg hifiman would have pristine highs and mids? Last post on 1/9/13 at 7:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from ath-m50 ( Vocal) Last post on 12/11/12 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphones under $300 Last post on 2/17/13 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
Can the HD650 do bass like closed headphones? - Page 6post #76 of 811/16/13 at 2:07pmNo ortho for me, I'll stick with planar magnetic
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 811/16/13 at 2:12pmpost #78 of 811/16/13 at 11:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by nicholars
And the winner for most pedantic head-fi member who cannot stand to be wrong goes to.....
Well done you are the winner for most pedantic member, who even when faced with logical answers which are clearly correct, can still not admit to maybe being wrong.
He is not wrong... Maybe pedantic, but he was right all along :)
Planar would be a bad expression unless it is meant as short for planar magnetic.
@obobskivich Seriously, no joke, just don't like ortho unless I am speaking about Yamaha orthodynamicspost #79 of 811/16/13 at 11:55pmpost #80 of 811/16/13 at 11:58pmQuote:
Really wasn't trying to harp on it - just figured since it came up, why not...
Apparently why not is because the discussion is "pedantic" and "illogical" - sorry if it upset anyone.Quote:@obobskivich Seriously, no joke, just don't like ortho unless I am speaking about Yamaha orthodynamics
I can see that - at least we're not calling headphones "Beats" generically.post #81 of 811/17/13 at 12:06am
Here's a rule for all of you: When anyone feels like typing the word "you" in a reply to someone (or "your" or any other variations), stop and ask yourself, "Is it worth it?". The answer is always "no". The reason is, the original point of the thread ends up ignored, people get angry, the argument gets heated, the posts reported and all that effort you made in typing will be deleted.
This thread is locked
- Can the HD650 do bass like closed headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Hifiman HE-6 + Apuresound cable and XLR to TRS adaptor still under... 38 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › KingRex UD384 DAC + UPower Battery Power Supply 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 1 minute ago
- › Recommendations for desktop amp and DAC for Sennheiser HD 600- $900... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A2000X Art Monitor 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob