Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › JVC's new flagship DX2000?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JVC's new flagship DX2000? - Page 11

post #151 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Oh hi Frank welcome man Welcome :3 see those two headphones... I shall own them both one of these days q.q 

You have GOT to try these.......I got the DX-1000 about three weeks ago and think it's my second best phone behind the HE-6........the bass is incredible out of vintage amps.
post #152 of 164
Totally agree. I absolutely loved my DX1000/Cary SLI-80 pairing. Yes, it was a bit colored, but it made great sounding music.
post #153 of 164

There's one up for sale in the For Sale forum for 700$

post #154 of 164

can anyone do a comparison to audeze lcd2

post #155 of 164

 

a glimpse... :P

post #156 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by hykhleif View Post

can anyone do a comparison to audeze lcd2

The LCD-2 is a better sounding headphone. My DX-1000s are similar in sound to the HD-650s, with more detailed bass. The LCD-2 has even better bass. Neither headphone is anywhere close to the HD800 properly amped

The main problem with the DX-1000 was that they were not durable and JVC provided little support to fix them. Moreover, JVC did not keep any inventory of spare parts to fix even minor problems. For that reason, I would not buy another pair of JVC "flagships" again, no matter how good they supposedly sound.
post #157 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimus View Post


The LCD-2 is a better sounding headphone. My DX-1000s are similar in sound to the HD-650s, with more detailed bass. The LCD-2 has even better bass. Neither headphone is anywhere close to the HD800 properly amped

The main problem with the DX-1000 was that they were not durable and JVC provided little support to fix them. Moreover, JVC did not keep any inventory of spare parts to fix even minor problems. For that reason, I would not buy another pair of JVC "flagships" again, no matter how good they supposedly sound.


thanks i guess u saved me some cash

post #158 of 164
I have a pair of these on sale if anyone's interested, I don't think I use them enough to justify keeping them.
post #159 of 164

This may have already been mentioned, but I was looking on the internet to find a place to buy these, and came across Globalmediapro.com. In the description of the headphones is the line:

 

"...Copper-coating yoke and the top plate in the driver realizes distorted sound."

 

Gotta love this (likely) bad translation!  ;)

post #160 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 View Post

This may have already been mentioned, but I was looking on the internet to find a place to buy these, and came across Globalmediapro.com. In the description of the headphones is the line:

"...Copper-coating yoke and the top plate in the driver realizes distorted sound."

Gotta love this (likely) bad translation!  wink.gif

They have very bad after sale service. Pretty much non existence. I received mine damage and they didn't want to know about it.
post #161 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach3 View Post


They have very bad after sale service. Pretty much non existence. I received mine damage and they didn't want to know about it.


By the bye, what happened after all? Did you get compensated for the damaged item?

post #162 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peti View Post
 


By the bye, what happened after all? Did you get compensated for the damaged item?

 

I ended up making a claim through FedEx, but FedEx reps are waiting for assistance and reply from Globalmediapro.com

Last email I got from FedEx reps is Globalmediapro.com isn't responding at all. So I haven't been compensated for the damaged. FedEx stated they not rejecting the claim it just Globalmediapro.com is preventing them from finalizing the claim process.

post #163 of 164

That's so low! One would expect first class customer service from a company that sells high-end electronics...

post #164 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach3 View Post

I ended up making a claim through FedEx, but FedEx reps are waiting for assistance and reply from Globalmediapro.com
Last email I got from FedEx reps is Globalmediapro.com isn't responding at all. So I haven't been compensated for the damaged. FedEx stated they not rejecting the claim it just Globalmediapro.com is preventing them from finalizing the claim process.

Thanks for posting this. I was on the fence about buying from them and you have steered me away. Anyone know of other places to buy these in the US? That's unfortunately the only place I see with them when I search.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › JVC's new flagship DX2000?