- 3,127 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2, HD558, or M50s? Last post on 5/15/14 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda m80 for Sale/Trade for your V-Moda m100, Sennheiser HD558, or HD598 Last post on 9/27/13 at 1:48pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Logitech UE6000 or V-Moda M80? Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-moda M80 vs Logitech UE 6000 Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Today
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey head-fi'ers!! I'm pretty new to this site so please bear with me. I have the XB500s, Sony MDR-7506, Philips Citiscape Uptowns, and Grado SR80is (I'm not completely new to headphones, as I know pretty much all of the headphones in between 0 and $400, but I can't really tell the difference between a FLAC track or 320kb/s track). I have the fiio e6, but it's pretty much defective. Anyway, I was wondering which would be the best for my ears. Would any of these headphones be a noticeable improvement over the Uptowns (found out about them on headphone Mecca). I mean, the uptowns sound great and all, but I'm not really on love with them. Anyway, I'm not going to amp them as they really don't need to be amped. I like mainly R&B, Rock, Hip-Hop, and classical music equally.Thank You!!
I would get the UE6000 or Custom One Pro.
I really like the COP myself. It can go from anemic, to flat/neutral, to warm neutral. It's comfortable, customizable, detachable cable, durable. It does not have bright treble, it's pretty relaxed for a Beyer. It's very very efficient, no amp needed ever (16ohm).
- V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 26 seconds ago
- › FS: Ultrasone ED8 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › New To Electronic Music, Recommendations And Genres? 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 1 minute ago
- › Would a portable tube amp pair better with high impedance... 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › HELP! How to improve sound and mic quality? 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD 10.33 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)