- 3,187 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2, HD558, or M50s? Last post on 5/15/14 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda m80 for Sale/Trade for your V-Moda m100, Sennheiser HD558, or HD598 Last post on 9/27/13 at 1:48pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Logitech UE6000 or V-Moda M80? Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-moda M80 vs Logitech UE 6000 Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey head-fi'ers!! I'm pretty new to this site so please bear with me. I have the XB500s, Sony MDR-7506, Philips Citiscape Uptowns, and Grado SR80is (I'm not completely new to headphones, as I know pretty much all of the headphones in between 0 and $400, but I can't really tell the difference between a FLAC track or 320kb/s track). I have the fiio e6, but it's pretty much defective. Anyway, I was wondering which would be the best for my ears. Would any of these headphones be a noticeable improvement over the Uptowns (found out about them on headphone Mecca). I mean, the uptowns sound great and all, but I'm not really on love with them. Anyway, I'm not going to amp them as they really don't need to be amped. I like mainly R&B, Rock, Hip-Hop, and classical music equally.Thank You!!
I would get the UE6000 or Custom One Pro.
I really like the COP myself. It can go from anemic, to flat/neutral, to warm neutral. It's comfortable, customizable, detachable cable, durable. It does not have bright treble, it's pretty relaxed for a Beyer. It's very very efficient, no amp needed ever (16ohm).
- V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Why would 24 bit / 192 khz flac sound any better than 16 bit / 44.1... 38 seconds ago
- › Let's try this again....need my first nice pair of headphones 1 minute ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 1 minute ago
- › Beat headphone + inbuilt MIC option? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Any good noise-isolating earbuds under $50? 3 minutes ago
- › Visit to the Schiit Box - Schiit Factory Tour 4 minutes ago
- › **Potential Meet for Atlanta Area** 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)