- 3,187 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2, HD558, or M50s? Last post on 5/15/14 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda m80 for Sale/Trade for your V-Moda m100, Sennheiser HD558, or HD598 Last post on 9/27/13 at 1:48pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Logitech UE6000 or V-Moda M80? Last post on 9/20/13 at 3:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-moda M80 vs Logitech UE 6000 Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey head-fi'ers!! I'm pretty new to this site so please bear with me. I have the XB500s, Sony MDR-7506, Philips Citiscape Uptowns, and Grado SR80is (I'm not completely new to headphones, as I know pretty much all of the headphones in between 0 and $400, but I can't really tell the difference between a FLAC track or 320kb/s track). I have the fiio e6, but it's pretty much defective. Anyway, I was wondering which would be the best for my ears. Would any of these headphones be a noticeable improvement over the Uptowns (found out about them on headphone Mecca). I mean, the uptowns sound great and all, but I'm not really on love with them. Anyway, I'm not going to amp them as they really don't need to be amped. I like mainly R&B, Rock, Hip-Hop, and classical music equally.Thank You!!
I would get the UE6000 or Custom One Pro.
I really like the COP myself. It can go from anemic, to flat/neutral, to warm neutral. It's comfortable, customizable, detachable cable, durable. It does not have bright treble, it's pretty relaxed for a Beyer. It's very very efficient, no amp needed ever (16ohm).
- V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › STAX SR-007MK2 with MK1 drivers? 5 seconds ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 25 seconds ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 37 seconds ago
- › IC: NIB Mousai MSD 192 DAC 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › Which earbuds should I buy? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › AK240 Balanced RSA cable 5 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 6 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 7 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)