- 3,194 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Beats alternatives (please help me add to the list) Last post on 7/8/14 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2, HD558, or M50s? Last post on 5/15/14 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones help much needed Last post on 9/28/13 at 11:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda m80 for Sale/Trade for your V-Moda m100, Sennheiser HD558, or HD598 Last post on 9/27/13 at 1:48pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey head-fi'ers!! I'm pretty new to this site so please bear with me. I have the XB500s, Sony MDR-7506, Philips Citiscape Uptowns, and Grado SR80is (I'm not completely new to headphones, as I know pretty much all of the headphones in between 0 and $400, but I can't really tell the difference between a FLAC track or 320kb/s track). I have the fiio e6, but it's pretty much defective. Anyway, I was wondering which would be the best for my ears. Would any of these headphones be a noticeable improvement over the Uptowns (found out about them on headphone Mecca). I mean, the uptowns sound great and all, but I'm not really on love with them. Anyway, I'm not going to amp them as they really don't need to be amped. I like mainly R&B, Rock, Hip-Hop, and classical music equally.Thank You!!
I would get the UE6000 or Custom One Pro.
I really like the COP myself. It can go from anemic, to flat/neutral, to warm neutral. It's comfortable, customizable, detachable cable, durable. It does not have bright treble, it's pretty relaxed for a Beyer. It's very very efficient, no amp needed ever (16ohm).
- V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 26 seconds ago
- › Havi B6 ! 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 5 minutes ago
- › k1000 owners club 6 minutes ago
- › Downsampling 24 bit, 96 khz file to 24 bit, 48khz.. Is this lossy? 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones for gaming - which to get? 9 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)