- 3,208 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Beats alternatives (please help me add to the list) Last post on 7/8/14 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2, HD558, or M50s? Last post on 5/15/14 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones help much needed Last post on 9/28/13 at 11:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda m80 for Sale/Trade for your V-Moda m100, Sennheiser HD558, or HD598 Last post on 9/27/13 at 1:48pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey head-fi'ers!! I'm pretty new to this site so please bear with me. I have the XB500s, Sony MDR-7506, Philips Citiscape Uptowns, and Grado SR80is (I'm not completely new to headphones, as I know pretty much all of the headphones in between 0 and $400, but I can't really tell the difference between a FLAC track or 320kb/s track). I have the fiio e6, but it's pretty much defective. Anyway, I was wondering which would be the best for my ears. Would any of these headphones be a noticeable improvement over the Uptowns (found out about them on headphone Mecca). I mean, the uptowns sound great and all, but I'm not really on love with them. Anyway, I'm not going to amp them as they really don't need to be amped. I like mainly R&B, Rock, Hip-Hop, and classical music equally.Thank You!!
I would get the UE6000 or Custom One Pro.
I really like the COP myself. It can go from anemic, to flat/neutral, to warm neutral. It's comfortable, customizable, detachable cable, durable. It does not have bright treble, it's pretty relaxed for a Beyer. It's very very efficient, no amp needed ever (16ohm).
- V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 45 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Freds amplifiers 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2