I'm try to decide which to buy, would appreciate and help. I already have Maverick Audio A1, I think the headphone amp is pretty good (not as good as Musical Fidelity X-Can v8, but is good). Main reason I bought is drives speakers also, and been real good job with Wharfedale Diamond 10.1. So, this really my second set, I want to have solid state amp too. Also, this using a Mac Mini and feed a Arcam rdac USB to A1. So, I'm leaning to 11.32, but Schiit combo really look good and I'm heard nothing but good about O2/ODAC combo.
Related Forum Threads
- JDS O2 + ODAC with my AKG K550 Last post on 6/25/14 at 3:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Magni/Modi vs. O2/ODAC? Last post on 1/13/14 at 3:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Android Bluetooth DAC advice Last post on 12/5/13 at 8:03pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Audio GD 11.32 vs. Schiit Magni/Modi cs. O2/ODAC
post #1 of 23
1/7/13 at 7:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 23
1/7/13 at 8:00pm
post #3 of 23
1/7/13 at 8:09pm
post #4 of 23
1/14/13 at 10:59am
post #5 of 23
1/14/13 at 6:14pm
post #6 of 23
1/15/13 at 8:47pm
post #7 of 23
1/16/13 at 1:24pm
post #8 of 23
1/16/13 at 1:31pm
Haviung owned the Magni/Modi, ODAC, and Compass 2, I'd go for the Audio-GD stuff. Just saying.
post #9 of 23
1/16/13 at 5:49pm
Yes, A-GD is pretty good...
Do you also own the SA31? I believe I saw a pic with the Compass2 and SA31, but don't remember if it was you?
post #10 of 23
1/16/13 at 5:51pm
post #11 of 23
1/16/13 at 6:14pm
post #12 of 23
1/16/13 at 6:23pm
Technical jargon doesn't do much for me. What matters is what I hear. I feel thge Compass 2 to sound basically near identical to the SA-31 for me personally, so I'd rather go with the one that benefits me more. That, and I don't own any headphones (nor will I) that would benefit from so much power.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 1/16/13 at 6:28pm
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 1/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #13 of 23
1/16/13 at 6:37pm
post #14 of 23
1/16/13 at 7:10pm
post #15 of 23
1/20/13 at 10:47am
Thanks, I'll check it out.
- Audio GD 11.32 vs. Schiit Magni/Modi cs. O2/ODAC
Currently, there are 2923 Active Users (570 Members and 2353 Guests)
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 30 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › FS: Fiio X5 2 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)