I'm try to decide which to buy, would appreciate and help. I already have Maverick Audio A1, I think the headphone amp is pretty good (not as good as Musical Fidelity X-Can v8, but is good). Main reason I bought is drives speakers also, and been real good job with Wharfedale Diamond 10.1. So, this really my second set, I want to have solid state amp too. Also, this using a Mac Mini and feed a Arcam rdac USB to A1. So, I'm leaning to 11.32, but Schiit combo really look good and I'm heard nothing but good about O2/ODAC combo.
Related Forum Threads
- JDS O2 + ODAC with my AKG K550 Last post on 6/25/14 at 3:51am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Magni/Modi vs. O2/ODAC? Last post on 1/13/14 at 3:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Android Bluetooth DAC advice Last post on 12/5/13 at 8:03pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Audio GD 11.32 vs. Schiit Magni/Modi cs. O2/ODAC
post #1 of 23
1/7/13 at 7:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 23
1/7/13 at 8:00pm
post #3 of 23
1/7/13 at 8:09pm
post #4 of 23
1/14/13 at 10:59am
post #5 of 23
1/14/13 at 6:14pm
post #6 of 23
1/15/13 at 8:47pm
post #7 of 23
1/16/13 at 1:24pm
post #8 of 23
1/16/13 at 1:31pm
Haviung owned the Magni/Modi, ODAC, and Compass 2, I'd go for the Audio-GD stuff. Just saying.
post #9 of 23
1/16/13 at 5:49pm
Yes, A-GD is pretty good...
Do you also own the SA31? I believe I saw a pic with the Compass2 and SA31, but don't remember if it was you?
post #10 of 23
1/16/13 at 5:51pm
post #11 of 23
1/16/13 at 6:14pm
post #12 of 23
1/16/13 at 6:23pm
Technical jargon doesn't do much for me. What matters is what I hear. I feel thge Compass 2 to sound basically near identical to the SA-31 for me personally, so I'd rather go with the one that benefits me more. That, and I don't own any headphones (nor will I) that would benefit from so much power.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 1/16/13 at 6:28pm
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 1/16/13 at 6:28pm
post #13 of 23
1/16/13 at 6:37pm
post #14 of 23
1/16/13 at 7:10pm
post #15 of 23
1/20/13 at 10:47am
Thanks, I'll check it out.
- Audio GD 11.32 vs. Schiit Magni/Modi cs. O2/ODAC
Currently, there are 1110 Active Users (350 Members and 760 Guests)
- › Band Name Game II 21 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 27 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 29 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 1 minute ago
- › Comparing a DAC to a CD Player 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)