- 4,200 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between HM5 vs FA-003? Last post on 11/25/13 at 11:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Love my old HD580s, need some full-sized, closed phones.... Last post on 2/13/13 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones out of all for max 80$? Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T50rp or Fischer Audio FA-003/HM5/Jaycar Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 100-190$ Audiophile Headphones Last post on 6/28/13 at 7:15am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
Paradox and Mad Dog Comparison - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You answered before I edited my post with the question in what way the ZMF falls behind the Paradox and MD?
Could you please share some thoughts about that?
I guess firstly it depends on which earpads you're using. I'm not sure if ZMF has come to
some kind of decision as to a primary earpad, or still using Alpha's, BW, etc.
Anyways, I'd probably put the MD dead ahead across the board.
Better bass, more punch, more separation and air, clarity, detail.
With the Paradox about the same, with exception to bass weight and quality
as well as mids.
Biggest problem with the Paradox is it tries to be something it's not. Although, it does a very
good job of overcoming ortho shortfalls such as width/depth soundstage, it ultimately falls short
in bass punch.
Furthermore, it's the least involving headphone of the bunch.
Edited by paradoxper - 8/8/13 at 12:54pm
- Paradox and Mad Dog Comparison
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-X 47 seconds ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from soundMAGIC E-30 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 5.1 issues... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › CD vs Turntable , whats better with a small budget 5 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 6 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: B&W P7, PSB M4U2, Momentum, MDR-1R, QC15, DT1350,... 7 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe