Related Forum Threads
- Wanted: Sony MDR-Z1000 or MDR-7520 Last post on 10/2/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Replacement Sony earpads Last post on 7/11/13 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- My LNIB Sennheiser Momentum (Brown) for your Sony MDR-Z1000, Sony MDR-7520 OR Sony MDR-CD900st Last post on 5/26/13 at 5:57am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- $300 RANGE (I am new to Head-Fi as well) Last post on 5/19/13 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $450 shipped!!! Westone es5 $450 Shipped including paypal fees(Custom IEM/CIEM for reshell)! Will... Last post on 5/15/13 at 6:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Sony MDR-Z1000 and Sony MDR-7520 - Essentially Identical? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got the MDR 7520. Very pleased, as these are probably gonna be awesome even without an inline remote. Looks to be the best closed back for neutrality and power, before getting to megabucks. They were £400 in the UK before being discontinued.
Edited by azureaura - 12/23/13 at 9:33am
Cool. Well you might want to continue on to the Sony MDR-7520 thread then. Enjoy them, I certainly am :)
- Sony MDR-Z1000 and Sony MDR-7520 - Essentially Identical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 19 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 55 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic amp A2 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Mr Speaker Alpha DOG with 54", 6 wire braid, DHC Synergy Type 4... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Reference 5 coming soon 3 minutes ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 3 minutes ago
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2