Related Forum Threads
- Wanted: Sony MDR-Z1000 or MDR-7520 Last post on 10/2/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Replacement Sony earpads Last post on 7/11/13 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- My LNIB Sennheiser Momentum (Brown) for your Sony MDR-Z1000, Sony MDR-7520 OR Sony MDR-CD900st Last post on 5/26/13 at 5:57am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- $300 RANGE (I am new to Head-Fi as well) Last post on 5/19/13 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $450 shipped!!! Westone es5 $450 Shipped including paypal fees(Custom IEM/CIEM for reshell)! Will... Last post on 5/15/13 at 6:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Sony MDR-Z1000 and Sony MDR-7520 - Essentially Identical? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got the MDR 7520. Very pleased, as these are probably gonna be awesome even without an inline remote. Looks to be the best closed back for neutrality and power, before getting to megabucks. They were £400 in the UK before being discontinued.
Edited by azureaura - 12/23/13 at 9:33am
Cool. Well you might want to continue on to the Sony MDR-7520 thread then. Enjoy them, I certainly am :)
- Sony MDR-Z1000 and Sony MDR-7520 - Essentially Identical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 10 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 27 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Semi-Finals: Piper Lou-Renee v. Molly Pinto Madigan [Vote and get... 2 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2