Related Forum Threads
- Wanted: Sony MDR-Z1000 or MDR-7520 Last post on 10/2/13 at 8:51pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Replacement Sony earpads Last post on 7/11/13 at 9:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- My LNIB Sennheiser Momentum (Brown) for your Sony MDR-Z1000, Sony MDR-7520 OR Sony MDR-CD900st Last post on 5/26/13 at 5:57am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- $300 RANGE (I am new to Head-Fi as well) Last post on 5/19/13 at 4:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $450 shipped!!! Westone es5 $450 Shipped including paypal fees(Custom IEM/CIEM for reshell)! Will... Last post on 5/15/13 at 6:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Sony MDR-Z1000 and Sony MDR-7520 - Essentially Identical? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I got the MDR 7520. Very pleased, as these are probably gonna be awesome even without an inline remote. Looks to be the best closed back for neutrality and power, before getting to megabucks. They were £400 in the UK before being discontinued.
Edited by azureaura - 12/23/13 at 9:33am
Cool. Well you might want to continue on to the Sony MDR-7520 thread then. Enjoy them, I certainly am :)
- Sony MDR-Z1000 and Sony MDR-7520 - Essentially Identical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › HM-901 8 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 10 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 minutes ago
- › Is there no flagship for "fun" headphones that has the 3D... 13 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3