Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen) - Page 18  

post #256 of 477
Please add a +1 if possible for me.
post #257 of 477

Is there still space for a +1? no table space required.

post #258 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkbg View Post

Is there still space for a +1? no table space required.

I'd like to mirror this inquiry!

post #259 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaed View Post

I'd like to mirror this inquiry!

 

If you look at the original post it says feel free to attend.

 

I believe the list is only for members asking for table space and not a list of all attendees.

 

People only wanting to show up and listen to gear can do just that.

post #260 of 477

Will there be a LCD3 rig?

post #261 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogzthmn View Post

 

If you look at the original post it says feel free to attend.

 

I believe the list is only for members asking for table space and not a list of all attendees.

 

People only wanting to show up and listen to gear can do just that.


Is this true?! Well I would assume on the list, with a bracket means people with certain amount of tables like [0.5] = half of a table?

 

In that case, I'll probably bring a friend or two

post #262 of 477
Looks from the list like my half table got passed to another, which is perfectly fine with me. My stuff all fits in a messenger bag. I'll just bring my MacBook Air, iPod, pb2/db2 and my Mad Dogs. I'll wander around with the mad dogs, stealing juice off other's amps, and grab a listen to a few phones I'm curious about. If anyone is curious about the Ibasso rig, let me know, and we'll find a spot to set up and have a listen.
post #263 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Will there be a LCD3 rig?

If you look right under the big header for this thread, there's a search function "Search This Thread." Type in LCD3 and you'll find a couple mentions. It appears that at least one attendee plans to bring his unit.

post #264 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogzthmn View Post

 

If you look at the original post it says feel free to attend.

 

I believe the list is only for members asking for table space and not a list of all attendees.

 

People only wanting to show up and listen to gear can do just that.

Great! Thanks for the clarification.

post #265 of 477
Yes I will definitely need a table if anybody is offering. If there is like any sort of donation bucket or something at these events or if I could buy a few of the guys who put this together a beer, I'd be glad to. This is really one of my first times venturing outside of my lair for audio-related stuff, so I'd like to do it right haha.
post #266 of 477

@aamefford -- I'm down for a 1/2 table I won't be using other than hanging out with CEE TEE so feel free to set up over with us.  We'll have room.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamefford View Post

Looks from the list like my half table got passed to another, which is perfectly fine with me. My stuff all fits in a messenger bag. I'll just bring my MacBook Air, iPod, pb2/db2 and my Mad Dogs. I'll wander around with the mad dogs, stealing juice off other's amps, and grab a listen to a few phones I'm curious about. If anyone is curious about the Ibasso rig, let me know, and we'll find a spot to set up and have a listen.
post #267 of 477
Thread Starter 

Expanded to 5 rooms! I don't think space will be an issue.

post #268 of 477
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Is anybody bringing a Hifiman HE-500?

 

yes

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko View Post

 

hi purrin, i asked if i could attend a couple weeks back but still don't see myself on the list (even after your update). are there prerequisites to attend and/or other place to sign up other than this thread? thanks! 

 

you are on the list. done

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaed View Post

Any chance I can get on the list? I just realized I'll be back in the bay for a dentist's appointment, and it'll be the weekend of this meet!

 

yes

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkbg View Post

Is there still space for a +1? no table space required.

 

yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaed View Post

I'd like to mirror this inquiry!

 

ok, +1 for you

post #269 of 477
Wow, this is going to be a huge meet!biggrin.gif
post #270 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipsupt View Post

@aamefford -- I'm down for a 1/2 table I won't be using other than hanging out with CEE TEE so feel free to set up over with us.  We'll have room.

 

Cool - I'll park my bag and rig if there's room, and hang out with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Wow, this is going to be a huge meet!biggrin.gif

Yes!  Be sure to wear your best no pants, or don't wear your best pants, or whatever...  Sorry - I just can't let an old bad joke die...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)