or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › German MAESTRO - Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

German MAESTRO - Impressions Thread - Page 16

post #226 of 233

i have made my cans 3.5mm detachable finally.

 

post #227 of 233

GMP 400 and 450 Pro are now on Massdrop.

post #228 of 233

Went for the "superlux" cable on my 8.35, dt 150 etc (most headphones that i use ) So that i can run one cable to the dac/amp and just swap headphones. Also this is much better when it comes to storage.

 

post #229 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan View Post
 

Went for the "superlux" cable on my 8.35, dt 150 etc (most headphones that i use ) So that i can run one cable to the dac/amp and just swap headphones. Also this is much better when it comes to storage.

 

Nice!
Stock pads, you like them better than the Brainwavz?

I still need to hear a pair of DT150-250's. :beerchug:

post #230 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post
 

Nice!
Stock pads, you like them better than the Brainwavz?

I still need to hear a pair of DT150-250's. :beerchug:

I think there is to little bass with the HM5 pads, however they have better comfort :)

 

You need to hear the DT150...Such an underrated headphone! :beerchug:

post #231 of 233

Hey guys,

I want to get a new headset and I wonder how the German Maestro GMP 8.35 D  compare vs my Amperior?

I plan on using these paired with iBasso DX80

post #232 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vosegus View Post
 

Hey guys,

I want to get a new headset and I wonder how the German Maestro GMP 8.35 D  compare vs my Amperior?

I plan on using these paired with iBasso DX80

 

Headset as in with a microphone? The 8.35D does not have a microphone i'm afraid. 

 

I have not listened to the Amperior but i owned the HD25 for a while..The 8.35D is more neutral and has better comfort, the HD25 is still a really good headphone. I'm not sure i can recommend you getting a pair of 8.35s, you would be better off with an open backed headphone or something with a completely different signature than your amperiors. It's funt to have a "few" to swap around depending on the mood you are in or what you want out of your headphones :)

post #233 of 233
I can, if you like your sennheisers soundsignature but want more.
I owned the hd-25 for 10+ years,still do with new driver in the mail to replace the one i killed.
The 8.35 is similliar but more smily_headphones1.gif
Deeper bas, cleaner mids, for lack of language more realistic higs.
Separation between notes,placement. So soundstage(?) is bigger.
Heavy cable is the only downside,easy to fix with a clamp of some sort,on the plus side it feels like it's indestructible.smily_headphones1.gif

On the other hand ,I agree it's fun to own diffrent sounding headphones but they can empty ones wallet fast wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › German MAESTRO - Impressions Thread