Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review] - Page 65

post #961 of 3314

Well, interconnect cable is down to personal preference but the fact is that he can get a custom made pure 7n copper cable made for just 10 bucks more

Btw, my BH has been processed, so I should probably get it Monday.

post #962 of 3314

Can someone point me to Copper LOD for iDevice, ebay preferred as I have a silver and want a copper one too...

post #963 of 3314
post #964 of 3314

Thanks Much!!

post #965 of 3314

Boom just received my little amp today,according to DHL it left China on wednesday and arrived midday today in Glasgow,the tracking system also told me my neighbour had signed for the package,great service!Got it hooked up to my ipod 5.5,now just waiting for my colorfly c3,i wonder what the hold up is it left Hong kong yesterday!darthsmile.gif

post #966 of 3314

Now that people are getting their amps, hopefully those with the Mad Dogs can give some impressions vs their desktop setup.

post #967 of 3314

Did anyone else get the free IEM tips with their amps like H2O did because I didn't get any with mine and I could have used them.

post #968 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

Did anyone else get the free IEM tips with their amps like H2O did because I didn't get any with mine and I could have used them.

That's probably the different gifts pollychen sends with every purchase. When H20 ordered the gift was probably extra iem tips and now it's probably extra silicone bands

post #969 of 3314

Which eBay sellers are you buying C&C BH from and what value do they put on the package for customs?


Edited by BenF - 2/22/13 at 5:23pm
post #970 of 3314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

Did anyone else get the free IEM tips with their amps like H2O did because I didn't get any with mine and I could have used them.

Here's the tips, I wouldn't be to worried about them, none of them fit me. If you want to talk tips, send me PM I have some cheap options in my watch list.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-Ear-bud-tips-fit-SENNHEISER-SHURE-ATH-In-Ear-Earphones-Headphone-Ear-sleeve-/261138443528?pt=US_Pro_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item3ccd106d08&_uhb=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

That's probably the different gifts pollychen sends with every purchase. When H20 ordered the gift was probably extra iem tips and now it's probably extra silicone bands

I would of rather the extra bands! rolleyes.gif Good to see your amp is almost with you Kova. Exciting isn't it! tongue.gifwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post

Which eBay sellers are you buying C&C BH from and how what value do they put on the package for customs?

Through Pollychen, if you read the bottom of his listing he marks the item as gift.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261172737290?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2720wt_1178
post #971 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I would of rather the extra bands! rolleyes.gif Good to see your amp is almost with you Kova. Exciting isn't it! tongue.gifwink.gif
 

Well, I usually use dual lock to keep everything good looking but if I'm getting a whole bunch of bands I might as well use them for the extra protection when I get drunk and start dropping stuff. If the seller sent it a day earlier I would have received it in a few hours today but now I'll have to wait till Monday and the worst part is that I live like 10 minutes away from the airport and there's the main DHL office, so I'll know it's there the entire Saturday night and Sunday - 10min away but out of my reach LOL


Edited by kova4a - 2/22/13 at 5:37pm
post #972 of 3314

Anyone tried this one with westone 4r using Line out dac from 7th gen or 5th gen ipod

post #973 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Well, I usually use dual lock to keep everything good looking

 

That stuff is rare up here in the great white north. The only thing I got from the local hardware stores were looks of confusion. Ebay of course pulled through, and I should get the stuff next week. No bands for me baby!

post #974 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiaen View Post

Anyone tried this one with westone 4r using Line out dac from 7th gen or 5th gen ipod
I don't really use iem's but I will say the bh sounds fantastic out of my 5.5 via LOD
post #975 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

That stuff is rare up here in the great white north. The only thing I got from the local hardware stores were looks of confusion. Ebay of course pulled through, and I should get the stuff next week. No bands for me baby!

Well, I found it in the online store of one of my local hardware shops. Way cheaper than ebay - I got 5m of the low profile one for like 10 bucks or something and I'm set for life. I actually have so much of it I like to play around and stick stuff together LOL

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]