Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review] - Page 62

post #916 of 3289
Capture.PNG 5k .PNG file

 

 

Seriously???

 

I hate waiting

post #917 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahjaws View Post

Capture.PNG 5k .PNG file


Seriously???

I hate waiting

Which seller did you buy from?
post #918 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahjaws View Post

Capture.PNG 5k .PNG file

 

 

Seriously???

 

I hate waiting

 

I know that feel bro, I had something similar. My shipping info hadn't moved for like 3 weeks then it all of a sudden was in my Province and at my door overnight.

post #919 of 3289
Here is my kit. Extremely pleased with the sound, especially how the new LOD sounds with my new Klipsch IEMs. On a related note, I think my wife will soon be filing divorce papers.
post #920 of 3289
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravager View Post

Here is my kit. Extremely pleased with the sound, especially how the new LOD sounds with my new Klipsch IEMs. On a related note, I think my wife will soon be filing divorce papers.

Klipsch x10 perform really well using output2 for some reason. I like that LOD too! wink.gif
post #921 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Klipsch x10 perform really well using output2 for some reason. I like that LOD too! wink.gif

Agree. L1 is very warm and the soundstage is more compressed. I can't decide if I need high gain with the L2 setup, since the x10s are very easy to drive. And yeah, you gave me the idea to get that LOD. It is quality, and much more flexible than it looks in the pictures. I can tell the difference from the Fiio L9.

I think I'll be set until I get another DAP. smily_headphones1.gif
post #922 of 3289

I should have the Colorfly C3 in about 2 weeks and I also bought a Sansa Clip+ to use when I'm doing something active.  Also have the Ortofon e-Q5 (again cuz I sold my pair and kicked myself for doing so) and the JVC HA-FXZ100 on the way and I can't wait to use all that with the good old C&C BH aka "best $100 portable amp ever".

post #923 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Kid View Post

I should have the Colorfly C3 in about 2 weeks and I also bought a Sansa Clip+ to use when I'm doing something active.  Also have the Ortofon e-Q5 (again cuz I sold my pair and kicked myself for doing so) and the JVC HA-FXZ100 on the way and I can't wait to use all that with the good old C&C BH aka "best $100 portable amp ever".

Welcome to the waiting game. Where all of us are waiting on either, a C3, or a BH, and some like me, waiting on both of them.

post #924 of 3289
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Curiosity9 View Post

Welcome to the waiting game. Where all of us are waiting on either, a C3, or a BH, and some like me, waiting on both of them.

Meanwhile at H20's house! devil_face.gif

post #925 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Meanwhile at H20's house! devil_face.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

This guy knows how to make a full grown man cry in envy. 


Edited by SkyBleu - 2/21/13 at 3:40am
post #926 of 3289
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Curiosity9 View Post

This guy knows how to make a full grown man cry in envy. 

Haha, I'm just joking, Uncle H20 means no harm. regular_smile%20.gif Just hang in there guy's, it's a nice little rig 100%.
post #927 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Haha, I'm just joking, Uncle H20 means no harm. regular_smile%20.gif Just hang in there guy's, it's a nice little rig 100%.

It's the comfort and tease act! 

 

He MEANS harm! 

 

hahas, how long will it be before your CK4 returns to you, H20?

post #928 of 3289
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Curiosity9 View Post

It's the comfort and tease act! 

He MEANS harm! 

hahas, how long will it be before your CK4 returns to you, H20?

I'm guessing it will be gone for a month, easily. (if I send it) I can still use it with C&C BH it's just the forward/change tracks micro switch has given out, It still works but becomes stuck down which is slowly wearing me down because it's fiddly. I really want it fixed, so I can go ahead with the battery upgrade.
post #929 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I'm guessing it will be gone for a month, easily. (if I send it) I can still use it with C&C BH it's just the forward/change tracks micro switch has given out, It still works but becomes stuck down which is slowly wearing me down because it's fiddly. I really want it fixed, so I can go ahead with the battery upgrade.

Sounds like a good plan, hope all goes well with it! etysmile.gif

post #930 of 3289
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Meanwhile at H20's house! devil_face.gif

 

"Meanwhile at H20's house", rub it in why don't you Unc. biggrin.gif

 

I'm glad that I got the Clip+ along with the C3 because when my foot heals that will be the perfect workout player, I've never had a MP3 player that small but they're said to have very nice SQ and much better than the Fuze+ that's for sure.

 

Hey also H2O I got the Soundmagic E10 for someone but I'm going to burn them and I wanted to know what you thought of them for a cheap said to be good IEM.


Edited by Techno Kid - 2/21/13 at 4:32am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]