Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review] - Page 56

post #826 of 3310

amazing little amp, for this kind of money it's like having a cake and eating it at the same time. popcorn.gif

post #827 of 3310

 

Ok I did it too lol.

 

Here's an odd question, I just ran it down to nothing, so I'm charging it now.  The red light came on, solid.  So how do I know when it's fully charged?

post #828 of 3310
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek View Post

Am I gonna get a place at the wall of game as well?

Sure. smile.gif

Once you've settled in with your amp (once it arrives) just post a few words on your impressions possibly how you compare it to E11 and they will be added to the bottom of the OP. Doesn't need to be a review just be honest how you feel about it.
post #829 of 3310
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post




Ok I did it too lol.

Here's an odd question, I just ran it down to nothing, so I'm charging it now.  The red light came on, solid.  So how do I know when it's fully charged?

Very nice clarkkent I like your style. smile.gif

When the red light goes out the unit will be fully charged. It may take some time if it was dead flat. (maybe 2 - 3 hours)

Preferably, I also recommend using the included wall adapter over a USB port.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 2/19/13 at 1:43am
post #830 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

Here's an odd question, I just ran it down to nothing, so I'm charging it now.  The red light came on, solid.  So how do I know when it's fully charged?

 

i suppose that must be a solid green then? tongue_smile.gif

wait to hear your impressions ...basshead.gif

 

 

but honestly speaking i think this little BH will fly you to the moon today L3000.gif


Edited by Gintaras - 2/19/13 at 1:41am
post #831 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

 

Ok I did it too lol.

 

Here's an odd question, I just ran it down to nothing, so I'm charging it now.  The red light came on, solid.  So how do I know when it's fully charged?

This just keeps getting better, and better! Won't be long before I join this BH train!

post #832 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Very nice clarkkent I like your style. smile.gif

When the red light goes out the unit will be fully charged. It may take some time if it was dead flat. (maybe 2 - 3 hours)

Preferably, I also recommend using the included wall adapter over a USB port.


Ah ok, I left it charging for a few hours and it didn't go out, I'll use the included wall adapter and do it that way.

 

It sounds awesome, I'm waiting for my LOD to come so I can try it with my iPhone as well.  Through the Clip+ and copper mini it sounds awesome, makes my FXZ100's really shine

post #833 of 3310

and this is only one word you got to say about this little gem? awesome? shame... i expected a longer positive rant from you etysmile.gif

 

seriously, enjoy happy music listening and welcome to the club. seems we have to elect H20 the chairman of our little club since he wisely suggested BH to all of us before we were prepared to waste big money on more expensive stuff. really i cannot stop being happy with BH, what a revelation, i forgot the last time when i was so happy about my gear. freaking insane what so little money can buy you. gs1000.gif

post #834 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Sure. smile.gif

Once you've settled in with your amp (once it arrives) just post a few words on your impressions possibly how you compare it to E11 and they will be added to the bottom of the OP. Doesn't need to be a review just be honest how you feel about it.

 

Awesome mate, I will definitely do a comparison report. ;)

 

Btw guys, I have no notification of shipment yet from pollychen. Guess we have to wait a little while longer. frown.gif

post #835 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek View Post

 

Awesome mate, I will definitely do a comparison report. ;)

 

Btw guys, I have no notification of shipment yet from pollychen. Guess we have to wait a little while longer. frown.gif

Me neither. Have yet to see anything happen. Seeing that he is a trusted seller, as per stated by other Head-Fiers; I think it's safe to say, we'll be taken care of just fine. 

post #836 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-P View Post



Mr. Speaker's Mad Dog (this is probably the ultimate portable rig right here, just plug in, flip SF switch to on, leave everything else off, and enjoy)

The BH can't keep things clean and clear at very high volume (and I must say... I listen pretty loud)

How well do you think it sounded on the Maddogs compared to a decent desktop amp? Anyone else been able to run this with MDs?
post #837 of 3310
Thread Starter 
Guys, it appears Pollychen has completely sold out of amps for the time being, I've had some members asking where to purchase. tongue.gif

Do not fear, this seller is also in relation to the eBay store fanmusic audio (same as Pollychen) offering free express shipping, but located in China.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-C-C-BH-Portable-Headphone-AMP-battery-AMP-CC-BH-/170746351186?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Amplifiers&hash=item27c1468e52
Edited by H20Fidelity - 2/19/13 at 4:17am
post #838 of 3310
Does anyone know if the C&C BH has a big brother protable Amp + DAC floating around out there?
post #839 of 3310
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

Does anyone know if the C&C BH has a big brother protable Amp + DAC floating around out there?

I'm not sure if they do a DAC/Amp, but there's a big brother amp called the C&C X02.
post #840 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I'm not sure if they do a DAC/Amp, but there's a big brother amp called the C&C X02.

 

Thanks. I did notice that went I searched the vendors. I posted on the Mad Dogs thread that I'm looking to make mine portable. After reading some reviews on this thread it seems like the C&C BH would be a good pairing. I do need a better source than the crappy dac in my Galaxy S2, so I was considering pairing the ring with a Colorfly C3 based on all the positive reviews of it merged with the BH. I need to stay around the $200 range or less for amp+dac. Looking for bang for the buck, not the best possible gear. 

Any thoughts on the C&C BH with this perspective rig?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]