Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review] - Page 200

post #2986 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post


Yeah I see what you mean and sorry to hear that. Hopefully all is slowly getting better, that was a tragic occurrence. I also agree two amps is plenty and that is the reason for me selling my E12.

 

appreciate that. i just hope that my government really does its job and let politics take a back seat first in these very hard times...oh well...back to topic, didn't mean to derail everyone.

post #2987 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by karloil View Post
 

 

appreciate that. i just hope that my government really does its job and let politics take a back seat first in these very hard times...oh well...back to topic, didn't mean to derail everyone.

 

No problem. It's almost incomprehensibly tragic.

post #2988 of 3310
Yeah np. My condolences.

Anyway. I'm on my phone so I fins it a bit finicky to quote things etc. If you get an Apex Glacier you're not going to chain the BH to it. First of all it doesn't have any line out. Second, it sounds better than the BH. But that's a significant increase in price. Just wanted tl comment. You don't always need the BH to get an open sound.
post #2989 of 3310
Just got my BH2 after a bit of a wait.
Just wanted to say it sounds AMAZING!!!
I am using it with DX50 + W4r and enjoying it for now. Also I cant wait to try it out with different combinations e.g. Sansa clip and other iems and headphones I have.
post #2990 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post


You are right the DX50 does not need an amp and I generally never use them together but the BH2 opens the sound stage a bit more. I buy an amp to improve sound not to really amplify. And rigs paired correctly are awesome not necessarily needed, as I'm sure you already know. To each there own.

 

Hmm, I get it. I think I have been taking for granted how the BH opens the sound stage and I have gotten spoiled by it. I can see that I might end up being stuck having to use it with whatever DAC/DAP I get in the future lol!

The amping requirement is more dependent on the headphone that you use. With the DX50, there is a huge improvement with my NT6 Pro and LCD2, but only a minor improvement with the HD595 or TF10. Either way, the DX50 sounds great without the amp so I don't use the amp on the go, only at home when it is convenient to do so.

post #2991 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra View Post

The amping requirement is more dependent on the headphone that you use. With the DX50, there is a huge improvement with my NT6 Pro and LCD2, but only a minor improvement with the HD595 or TF10. Either way, the DX50 sounds great without the amp so I don't use the amp on the go, only at home when it is convenient to do so.
That is what I said and do as well. Its all what makes you happy. smily_headphones1.gif
post #2992 of 3310
Hm..... I keep seeing a mention of this BH2.....

I haven't been around the forums in a whileand I've only been checking back here every so often. I haven't touched my BH since my LOD didn't survive my piocket and for now I'm just biding my time until I get a new one...

But this BH2?

Can someone give a coles notes version on the major differences between the BH and the BH2?
post #2993 of 3310
No difference in sound. Just a replaceable battery. That's what I've read.
post #2994 of 3310

I sold my Bh2 a while ago and I miss it very much. Please don't ask me why. :(

post #2995 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apo0th3karY View Post

Hm..... I keep seeing a mention of this BH2.....

I haven't been around the forums in a whileand I've only been checking back here every so often. I haven't touched my BH since my LOD didn't survive my piocket and for now I'm just biding my time until I get a new one...

But this BH2?

Can someone give a coles notes version on the major differences between the BH and the BH2?
Replaceable battery is the only difference, this little amp rocks.
post #2996 of 3310

Hahaha qhy replace this already amazing battery? Does the battery in the OG BH eventually degrade? I had used mine for weeks without a charge, with no signs of the battery degrading each time I charged it....

post #2997 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apo0th3karY View Post
 

Hahaha qhy replace this already amazing battery? Does the battery in the OG BH eventually degrade? I had used mine for weeks without a charge, with no signs of the battery degrading each time I charged it....

 

Damned battery. It just went dead on me. That's the 6th time in 6 months now! 

:beerchug:

post #2998 of 3310

Ouch.....
 

Well here's to hoping my battery still lives. 

post #2999 of 3310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apo0th3karY View Post
 

Ouch.....
 

Well here's to hoping my battery still lives. 

 

I'm sure it will. I was joking btw... it dying only once a month is pretty remarkable. It would probably be better for my battery though if I were to try charging it more frequently so that it never dies on me.

post #3000 of 3310

Well I kind of abandoned the idea of getting one of these BH since it is "oversea" available, and I got a bad luck with a false seller located in Asia. 

 

Finally I did find a brand new one by luck not far to my home, half the price tag. Hope it will be worth it, you guys seem so happy with the BH :)

 

I want to plug it to my Boombox, it might be able to pull much more power than the USB input (which is great but not as practical)? the Jack is not sensitive, only flaw this baby has.


Edited by Vanarian - 11/25/13 at 1:04am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]