Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review] - Page 160

post #2386 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Yeah, that's possible but I as a lawyer never recommend it. They can also open the package themselves and check its price, which means you'll have to pay even more if you bought the item at a sale or used. 
They can still be suspicious and request a bank statement and this means you can be charged for customs fraud, which I'm not exactly sure how much is in UK but the general range is within 100 to 200% of the actual price of the package. 

Ah, I see. I, myself, would prefer to play by the rules, but sometimes, things can be rather unreasonable..

Customs fraud sounds pretty full on, but I'm pretty sure that shouldnt happen with something like a pair of earphones, as this stuff occurs on a daily basis, if not hourly. I don't know..but I doubt it'll get that much out of hand.

Thanks for the advice and support all!
post #2387 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


Ah, I see. I, myself, would prefer to play by the rules, but sometimes, things can be rather unreasonable..

Customs fraud sounds pretty full on, but I'm pretty sure that shouldnt happen with something like a pair of earphones, as this stuff occurs on a daily basis, if not hourly. I don't know..but I doubt it'll get that much out of hand.

Thanks for the advice and support all!

Well, people get charged for customs fraud all the time. It may sound heavy and extreme to you but it's an administrative offence not a criminal offence, so it's not like you'll get a criminal record or anything as it does not meet the requirement to be qualified as contraband but your wallet will get considerably lighter 

post #2388 of 3287

I've got to say the BH plus the ck4+ is just stunning. Listening to an album I've listened to well over 100 times and I'm hearing new instruments and background vocals for the first time. The ck4+ did that a good degree on its own, but when coupled with such a capable amp which gives such detail and clarity it's a whole new game. Very impressed with the BH already, and I'm only 10hours in beerchug.gif

post #2389 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by yblad View Post

I've got to say the BH plus the ck4+ is just stunning. Listening to an album I've listened to well over 100 times and I'm hearing new instruments and background vocals for the first time. The ck4+ did that a good degree on its own, but when coupled with such a capable amp which gives such detail and clarity it's a whole new game. Very impressed with the BH already, and I'm only 10hours in beerchug.gif

The ck4 with any good amp is amazing! It was just superb with the pico slim.
post #2390 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by yblad View Post

I've got to say the BH plus the ck4+ is just stunning. Listening to an album I've listened to well over 100 times and I'm hearing new instruments and background vocals for the first time. The ck4+ did that a good degree on its own, but when coupled with such a capable amp which gives such detail and clarity it's a whole new game. Very impressed with the BH already, and I'm only 10hours in beerchug.gif

 

It will only get better and better mate.

 

You know when I got my BH, it lived for over a 100 hours before I had to recharge it again.


That's immense! eek.gif

post #2391 of 3287
@H20 Here is a sexy pic for you as promised.



My BH was turned on this time. tongue.gif
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 6/19/13 at 12:09pm
post #2392 of 3287
Europe feels proud suffocating in tax trap and prnting debt to pay for lazy useless dudes while overtaxing true earners, i love Swiss tax model and hate French German socialism oppressing own people whose only fault is that they can earn money.
post #2393 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Europe feels proud suffocating in tax trap and prnting debt to pay for lazy useless dudes while overtaxing true earners, i love Swiss tax model and hate French German socialism oppressing own people whose only fault is that they can earn money.


Coming soon to the US of A..................

post #2394 of 3287
Hey Lifted, what IEMs are those? Also does that LOD come with a low profile ipod connector?
post #2395 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Hey Lifted, what IEMs are those? Also does that LOD come with a low profile ipod connector?

They are Zero Audio Carbo Tenore mate, thread is here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/665111/zero-audio-zh-dx200-carbo-tenore-zh-dx210-carbo-basso-carbon-aluminium-iem-information-appreciation-and-impressions-thread/

Oh and no the LOD just comes with a standard size dock connector. Either black or white, the guy doesn't stock low profile ones. In fact I've never seen one.
post #2396 of 3287
Cheers! Neither have I, bar the fiio ones!


Amp is going well with the 25s feel the sf switch makes the treble to sparkly in a bad way for me!
post #2397 of 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Cheers! Neither have I, bar the fiio ones!


Amp is going well with the 25s feel the sf switch makes the treble to sparkly in a bad way for me!

No worries.

What do you mean by 25s?

Also, if you want contact details of my LOD guy look at the previous pages. wink.gif
post #2398 of 3287
Thread Starter 
Lifted Andreas, that photo will do the album proud. Good shot!

How are you enjoying your new LOD?
post #2399 of 3287
Sorry, Sennheiser HD25s,on loan from a friend who got 650s
post #2400 of 3287

H20, you can count in hd438 in the synergy section. Not a shock since the hd439 is already in there and they are near identical in sound signature. Slightly less bass on the hd438 I think I remember, but the LF could deal with that if you wanted. Although that would just be for bass mad people. The hd438 has a frequency response peak at 120Hz, which is the same frequency which is the centre for the boost of the LF switch (assuming the box+ LF switch is at the same place), so it would be madness in my eyes to boost it more!
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]