Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review] - Page 13

post #181 of 3314
Still waiting here, looking forward to listen to them with some different cans. Mine has been stuck at Singapore post since 3 January, and was forwared first last day. Just want a little power when i want to move away from the PC rig, also interested in how it compare to the transparant o2 and my stx card.
post #182 of 3314

Feck, double post.


Edited by marko93101 - 1/15/13 at 3:54pm
post #183 of 3314

Does this LOD look to be of any use? Think an upgrade over the FiiO L9 is in order to pair with the amp when it arrives! ^_^

If not, any suggestions that are cheap and cheerful? 

 

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/IPOD-LINE-OUT-DOCK-LOD-FOR-HEADPHONE-AMP-BEST-DEAL-/251042434262?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a734b8cd6#ht_1786wt_1163

 

 

Mark~

post #184 of 3314
Thread Starter 
I've been checking out that sellers cables recently they seem legit, he also sells Diymod/Imod so I assume he knows his stuff. That's a good price for 22 awg silver plated LOD, usually they creep up around the $30 - $50 mark. I say unless you find something else that strikes your fancy go for it. My new cable arrived yesterday and I'm enjoying it.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 1/15/13 at 4:05pm
post #185 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I've been checking out that sellers cables recently they seem legit, he also sells Diymod/Imod so I assume he knows he's stuff. That's a good price for 22 awg silver plated LOD, usually they creep up around the $30 - $50 mark. I say unless you find something else that strikes your fancy go for it. My new cable arrived yesterday and I'm enjoying it.

 

You're killing me :P Secretly wanted to hear, "Nah man, cant get anything good for 60+" :P 

 

Well, another thing ordered thanks to you ^_^ It'll all be worth it in the end! 

post #186 of 3314
Thread Starter 
(714) 100% feedback, all he sells is cables and Diymod/Imod. wink.gif Indeed, will be worth it. This little amp is a true solider, only charged it twice, (still on the second charge) keeps going and going giving out the same impressive sound quality.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 1/15/13 at 4:23pm
post #187 of 3314
Awwh I'm getting far more excited about getting this. Wonder what it can do for my Superlux's tongue.gif not the most demanding but they have a good sound.

Realistically the amp is an investment till I have a job to splurge in headphones etc!
post #188 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I've been checking out that sellers cables recently they seem legit, he also sells Diymod/Imod so I assume he knows his stuff. That's a good price for 22 awg silver plated LOD, usually they creep up around the $30 - $50 mark. I say unless you find something else that strikes your fancy go for it. My new cable arrived yesterday and I'm enjoying it.[/quote
post #189 of 3314
Thanks H2O for your review and that of the others as well. I have been thinking about my first portable amp , and just pulled the trigger. Thanks for all of the links. Also picked up the same cable you mentioned and linked. Really like the double HO and ability to charge while using it.
post #190 of 3314
Thread Starter 
@~got2haveit You're welcome.

For those who are waiting on their C&C BH Amps to arrive, I just want you guy's to know (and this was mentioned by wje in his impression). When turning the unit on there is a slight "pop". To avoid this, I'd suggest turning on the amp and then plugging your headphones in. However, I wanted you guy's to have a heads up about it. There's nothing wrong with your separate unit when it does this and only happens when firing up the amp, there's also a subtle thud noise when powering down, which is also normal.

Cheers.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 1/15/13 at 10:51pm
post #191 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

@~got2haveit You're welcome.

For those who are waiting on their C&C BH Amps to arrive, I just want you guy's to know (and this was mentioned by wje in his impression). When turning the unit on there is a slight "pop". To avoid this, I'd suggest turning on the amp and then plugging your headphones in. However, I wanted you guy's to have a heads up about it. There's nothing wrong with your separate unit when it does this and only happens when firing up the amp, there's also a subtle thud noise when powering down, which is also normal.

Cheers.

 

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I'm really excited for it to come. 

post #192 of 3314

 

Mines been like this since Monday.. 

 

 

post #193 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

@~got2haveit You're welcome.

For those who are waiting on their C&C BH Amps to arrive, I just want you guy's to know (and this was mentioned by wje in his impression). When turning the unit on there is a slight "pop". To avoid this, I'd suggest turning on the amp and then plugging your headphones in. However, I wanted you guy's to have a heads up about it. There's nothing wrong with your separate unit when it does this and only happens when firing up the amp, there's also a subtle thud noise when powering down, which is also normal.

Cheers.

 

This happens on FiiO E11 too.

 

So I guess its a normal thing with amps. :)

post #194 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

(714) 100% feedback, all he sells is cables and Diymod/Imod. wink.gif Indeed, will be worth it. This little amp is a true solider, only charged it twice, (still on the second charge) keeps going and going giving out the same impressive sound quality.

 

 

That seller is legit and he's also a user here at Head-Fi! I have a copper cable for my HD650 made by him. I can't rembember his HF username right now, but I'll try to find it...

 

 

 

***EDIT***

His username here is compicat


Edited by putente - 1/16/13 at 2:01am
post #195 of 3314
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Mines been like this since Monday.. 




Mine too...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]