- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productPioneer HDJ-1500(Sliver)tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestion? Last post on 5/12/15 at 2:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones With Bass and Clarity- M-Audio Studiophile Q40? Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? - Page 2
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2773 Active Users (507 Members and 2266 Guests)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 seconds ago
- › The new Sansui SS-100 Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 58 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 1 minute ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › An interesting discussion I had with a friend about damping drivers... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)