- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productPioneer HDJ-1500(Sliver)tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the VMODA M-100 Bassy? Plus other headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 10:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestion? Last post on 5/12/15 at 2:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for bass heavy headphones. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones With Bass and Clarity- M-Audio Studiophile Q40? Last post on 9/4/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper? - Page 2
- You say the beats are overpriced... what is a headphone that is similar in sound but cheaper?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2417 Active Users (462 Members and 1955 Guests)
- › Venture Electroncs (VE) Monk - a $5 earbud that seriously deserves... 43 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 1 minute ago
- › 하나카지노ま＼ ＥＡＥ９。COＭ ＼ま하나카지노 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 해외카지노ま＼ ＥＡＥ９。COＭ ＼ま해외카지노 3 minutes ago
- › 윈스카지노ま＼ ＥＡＥ９。COＭ ＼ま윈스카지노 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › 아시안카지노ガ＼ ＥＡＥ９。COＭ ＼ガ아시안카지노 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2