since the cost isn't an issue go for the lcd 3 as it will likely make you a happier camper. it sounds better, looks better, and feels better imo. can you get to a good meet and hear some of the more recent toys? you can get a better idea of what's out there and what tickles your fancy. besides, they're a lot of fun. btw, what are the speakers that you mentioned?
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze measurements Last post on 2/21/13 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What would you say are the best 3 IEM's out in the market now ? Last post on 2/19/15 at 7:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
LCD-2 or 3? - Page 2post #16 of 181/4/13 at 1:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 181/4/13 at 1:08amQuote:
They are also cushy and smell nicepost #18 of 181/4/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
- LCD-2 or 3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 3264 Active Users (561 Members and 2703 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › LH Labs GeekOut 450 and GeekOut 1000 32 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 42 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Looking for a more comfortable SR-60e replacement 4 minutes ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for new earbuds! $80 - $125 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3