since the cost isn't an issue go for the lcd 3 as it will likely make you a happier camper. it sounds better, looks better, and feels better imo. can you get to a good meet and hear some of the more recent toys? you can get a better idea of what's out there and what tickles your fancy. besides, they're a lot of fun. btw, what are the speakers that you mentioned?
Related Forum Threads
- Audeze measurements Last post on 2/21/13 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What would you say are the best 3 IEM's out in the market now ? Last post on 2/19/15 at 7:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
LCD-2 or 3? - Page 2post #16 of 181/4/13 at 1:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 181/4/13 at 1:08amQuote:
They are also cushy and smell nicepost #18 of 181/4/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
- LCD-2 or 3?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 2949 Active Users (490 Members and 2459 Guests)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 24 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › (Warning : Long POST) Need your help and Need your help Soon . . .... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › ER4P > HF5? Are you sure? 10 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2