Just wondering if there are any portable DAC/Amps which use the Sabre chip?
- productAudioQuest DragonFly Asynchronous USB DACtagged by System, 1/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation for Portable DAC Last post on 2/9/15 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DAC for AKG550 Last post on 1/25/15 at 10:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Would this b a good start up desktop set up? Last post on 4/3/15 at 3:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which DAC/ Pre? Help! Last post on 1/23/15 at 7:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Backpacking This Summer. Need Portable AMP/DAC Last post on 7/6/14 at 8:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
1/2/13 at 7:53am
post #3 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:02am
post #4 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:08am
post #5 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:28am
Originally Posted by Radio_head
In that case, here's a similar thread:
Cheers mate. The Dragonfly looks like just the thing I'm looking for, but can it be used with a portable source as a DAC/Amp? I'm thinking something like an Android device outputting audio via usb?
- Sabre DAC/Amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2830 Active Users (539 Members and 2291 Guests)
- › Home theatre over ear recommendation please 28 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › What's the punchline 1 minute ago
- › Looking for the best pair of in-ear headphones in the $100 price range 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Modi 2 Uber + PYST RCA Cables 1 minute ago
- › TTVJAudio new headphone loaner programs 2 minutes ago
- › Please recommend an mp3 player that plays music from folders 3 minutes ago
- › New to the Game 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)