Just wondering if there are any portable DAC/Amps which use the Sabre chip?
- productAudioQuest DragonFly Asynchronous USB DACtagged by System, 1/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Backpacking This Summer. Need Portable AMP/DAC Last post on 7/6/14 at 8:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- The best USB DAC+amp for Audio-Techinca M50 Last post on 5/15/14 at 6:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- PC USB Headpone amp/dac for poor person with a laptop and old Senn headphones Last post on 4/26/14 at 3:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fiio E10 or Audioquest Dragonfly? Last post on 3/19/14 at 2:21am in Dedicated Source Components
- Decent 30pin to RCA? Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:00am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
1/2/13 at 7:53am
post #3 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:02am
post #4 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:08am
post #5 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:28am
Originally Posted by Radio_head
In that case, here's a similar thread:
Cheers mate. The Dragonfly looks like just the thing I'm looking for, but can it be used with a portable source as a DAC/Amp? I'm thinking something like an Android device outputting audio via usb?
- Sabre DAC/Amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3870 Active Users (612 Members and 3258 Guests)
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Is 192 kHz better or worse sounding than 96 kHz? Benchmark Media... 2 minutes ago
- › SummitFi EDM Rig - Studio Six vs Liquid Gold vs BHSE / LCD X vs LCD... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)