Just wondering if there are any portable DAC/Amps which use the Sabre chip?
Related Forum Threads
- O2+ODAC -or- Little Dot -or- FiiO E9 -or- DragonFly Last post on 3/23/13 at 7:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need help choosing portable DAC/AMP for laptop Last post on 3/21/13 at 5:24pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC for GR07 Last post on 2/11/13 at 8:06am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Noob needs a DAC/amp budget $400 - 500 / £250 - 300 Last post on 2/25/13 at 1:37pm in Dedicated Source Components
- How much do I have to spend on an external DAC to outperform my Macbook pro DAC? Last post on 12/27/12 at 10:54am in Computer Audio
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
Edited on 5/14/13
The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the AD900X, AD1000X and MA900...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube review of the Sony XBA-1. If you like the video, please check out my channel for more reviews Summary BUILD The XBA-1 is...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the XB900. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The XB800...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the TMA-1 Studio with the Sony MDR-1R, Z1000, Sennheiser Momentum, Logitech UE 6000 and Audio Technica M50...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
1/2/13 at 7:53am
post #3 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:02am
post #4 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:08am
post #5 of 5
1/2/13 at 8:28am
Originally Posted by Radio_head
In that case, here's a similar thread:
Cheers mate. The Dragonfly looks like just the thing I'm looking for, but can it be used with a portable source as a DAC/Amp? I'm thinking something like an Android device outputting audio via usb?
- Sabre DAC/Amp?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1818 Active Users (437 Members and 1381 Guests)
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 37 seconds ago
- › fiio e7 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 2 minutes ago
- › Linux users unite! 3 minutes ago
- › PERCEIVED Flat Headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › A Visit to Decware 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe