- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Massachusetts
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/1/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which would you recommend for producing/mastering? Last post on 3/4/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 2:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- mom looking for gift for 11 yr old Last post on 7/22/13 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For example I just went for the C&C BH which has been rated higher then E11 by some and a whopping 80 hours run time from a single charge! There's also a C&C BK model for around $20 cheaper.
Here's the BH, you can check the sellers other amps by checking his items.
I'd consider the E6 for M50's. They are easy to drive headphones that sound good even without an amp, so the amp power won't be much of an issue. The E6 isn't the most powerful amp around but some of the EQ settings pair really well with M50's in my opinion. I find the bass on the M50's to be a bit loose and overwhelming, the E6 really tightens it up for me. The added bonus of the E6 being tiny and very inexpensive is also a big plus.
- I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 2 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 5 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 7 minutes ago
- › How to Manually Create Playlists for the X5 8 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)