- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Massachusetts
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/1/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which would you recommend for producing/mastering? Last post on 3/4/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 2:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- mom looking for gift for 11 yr old Last post on 7/22/13 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For example I just went for the C&C BH which has been rated higher then E11 by some and a whopping 80 hours run time from a single charge! There's also a C&C BK model for around $20 cheaper.
Here's the BH, you can check the sellers other amps by checking his items.
I'd consider the E6 for M50's. They are easy to drive headphones that sound good even without an amp, so the amp power won't be much of an issue. The E6 isn't the most powerful amp around but some of the EQ settings pair really well with M50's in my opinion. I find the bass on the M50's to be a bit loose and overwhelming, the E6 really tightens it up for me. The added bonus of the E6 being tiny and very inexpensive is also a big plus.
- I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X3 firmware 3.21 download and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › 5.1 Headphone experience *Foobar configuration for all stereo music... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr w/ Siemens CCa Tubes and more . . . 8 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM700 16GB DAP plus RE-400B iems brand new - USA 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)