- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Massachusetts
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- mom looking for gift for 11 yr old Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audiotechnica M50's vs V-Moda Crossfade LP's? Last post on 2/24/13 at 6:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- new cans for home. Last post on 1/19/13 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Over-Ear Headphones Last post on 1/28/13 at 7:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stuck between Sennheiser HD 518 or 598 Last post on 4/28/13 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For example I just went for the C&C BH which has been rated higher then E11 by some and a whopping 80 hours run time from a single charge! There's also a C&C BK model for around $20 cheaper.
Here's the BH, you can check the sellers other amps by checking his items.
I'd consider the E6 for M50's. They are easy to drive headphones that sound good even without an amp, so the amp power won't be much of an issue. The E6 isn't the most powerful amp around but some of the EQ settings pair really well with M50's in my opinion. I find the bass on the M50's to be a bit loose and overwhelming, the E6 really tightens it up for me. The added bonus of the E6 being tiny and very inexpensive is also a big plus.
- I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 12 seconds ago
- › Latest QLS DAP For Home audio : QLS HI FI QA 660 as transport only 16 seconds ago
- › Hi quality Fuses: do they improve sound? 36 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 50 seconds ago
- › Looking to upgrade from AKG K702 1 minute ago
- › Creative sound blaster xfi, noise problems 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 2 minutes ago
- › $15 to $75 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe