- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Massachusetts
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/1/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which would you recommend for producing/mastering? Last post on 3/4/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 2:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- mom looking for gift for 11 yr old Last post on 7/22/13 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For example I just went for the C&C BH which has been rated higher then E11 by some and a whopping 80 hours run time from a single charge! There's also a C&C BK model for around $20 cheaper.
Here's the BH, you can check the sellers other amps by checking his items.
I'd consider the E6 for M50's. They are easy to drive headphones that sound good even without an amp, so the amp power won't be much of an issue. The E6 isn't the most powerful amp around but some of the EQ settings pair really well with M50's in my opinion. I find the bass on the M50's to be a bit loose and overwhelming, the E6 really tightens it up for me. The added bonus of the E6 being tiny and very inexpensive is also a big plus.
- I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 28 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Jual Kitchen Set Bekas 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › DAC/amps with independent headphone and analog output levels? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)