- 7 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Massachusetts
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/1/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 1/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which would you recommend for producing/mastering? Last post on 3/4/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 2:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 vs V-MODA Crossfade LP (Please Help) Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones! Help? Last post on 4/1/13 at 5:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For example I just went for the C&C BH which has been rated higher then E11 by some and a whopping 80 hours run time from a single charge! There's also a C&C BK model for around $20 cheaper.
Here's the BH, you can check the sellers other amps by checking his items.
I'd consider the E6 for M50's. They are easy to drive headphones that sound good even without an amp, so the amp power won't be much of an issue. The E6 isn't the most powerful amp around but some of the EQ settings pair really well with M50's in my opinion. I find the bass on the M50's to be a bit loose and overwhelming, the E6 really tightens it up for me. The added bonus of the E6 being tiny and very inexpensive is also a big plus.
- I need a portable Amp help please. :-D
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 31 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 1 minute ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › How to Set up this Configuration 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impression and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2