me too.. i have dropped a message yesterday but no reply yet which is rather unusual. I think i ll wait another day or 2 and then chase again
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SE215tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbudstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony XBA-3SLtagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Does a custom IEM have the potential to rival full-size headphone rigs? Last post on 4/8/11 at 12:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on Yesterday at 8:00 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth saving for JH13/16 instead of buying P7/NAD HP50? Last post on 1/19/14 at 9:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever? - Page 14post #196 of 4845/14/13 at 9:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 4845/15/13 at 2:40amQuote:
But is it worth spending the 150+ going for a GR-07 reshell? Or getting myself an R-50post #198 of 4845/15/13 at 9:09amQuote:
Got a reply today from Dan sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the past sending to email@example.com stopped getting responses. Anyway, my TF10s are scheduled to start next week, so I don't think I'll be seeing them until early to mid Junepost #199 of 4845/15/13 at 9:26ampost #200 of 4845/15/13 at 11:03ampost #201 of 4845/15/13 at 4:06pmpost #202 of 4845/15/13 at 5:20pmpost #203 of 4845/16/13 at 12:23pmpost #204 of 4845/16/13 at 4:42pmpost #205 of 4845/17/13 at 8:19ampost #206 of 4845/17/13 at 11:28amQuote:
well, the funny part is i got the exact same tracking number as last time - which ended up being stolen!
but i dont know - im slightly skeptic as to the CIEMs reaching here in one piece. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open and also ring up the postman to do the same.
I ll probably end up reviewing the service as a whole rather than writing up on the IEMs - and most probably on my blog. I find it more thoughtfully provoking to write completely subjective opinions in a private space..
but you can count on the pics here
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:44pmpost #207 of 4845/17/13 at 11:32am
I wish you the very best of luck with these. As someone else who has been through hell to get customs I hope that at the very least you don't need a refit!
Cheerspost #208 of 4845/17/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
hmmm .. well the head-fier who started the thread is another person who has lost his IEMs when in transit from In Ear Custom.
It really stings twice when its your favorite IEMs thats stolen - which was the case of the OP and myself.
post #209 of 4845/17/13 at 12:49pm
On top, I would like to add that only my main monitors were stolen and I was lucky enough to get the the pre-final shells thats just used for fine tuning the final mould in shape. Which is naturally extra hard.
To my surprise, this was a near perfect fit and provider of an amazing seal albeit the slight discomfort on the left ear at the fossa. Result of my overcharging audiologists valentine wishes.
Thanks for your compassion though ..
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
- › What's the difference between a DAC and an Amplifier? 9 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 20 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S5 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Civilian 6n2+fu32 tube headphone amp 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob