me too.. i have dropped a message yesterday but no reply yet which is rather unusual. I think i ll wait another day or 2 and then chase again
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SE215tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbudstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony XBA-3SLtagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Does a custom IEM have the potential to rival full-size headphone rigs? Last post on 4/8/11 at 12:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Most comfortable IEM for sleeping Sub-$50? Last post on 11/20/14 at 8:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro:- This is my first earphone from DUNU-topsound, one of the most talked about Chinese earphone brand with some high performing earphones like DN-1000 and Dn-2000 decided to up the...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever? - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But is it worth spending the 150+ going for a GR-07 reshell? Or getting myself an R-50
Got a reply today from Dan sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the past sending to email@example.com stopped getting responses. Anyway, my TF10s are scheduled to start next week, so I don't think I'll be seeing them until early to mid June
well, the funny part is i got the exact same tracking number as last time - which ended up being stolen!
but i dont know - im slightly skeptic as to the CIEMs reaching here in one piece. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open and also ring up the postman to do the same.
I ll probably end up reviewing the service as a whole rather than writing up on the IEMs - and most probably on my blog. I find it more thoughtfully provoking to write completely subjective opinions in a private space..
but you can count on the pics here
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:44pm
I wish you the very best of luck with these. As someone else who has been through hell to get customs I hope that at the very least you don't need a refit!
hmmm .. well the head-fier who started the thread is another person who has lost his IEMs when in transit from In Ear Custom.
It really stings twice when its your favorite IEMs thats stolen - which was the case of the OP and myself.
On top, I would like to add that only my main monitors were stolen and I was lucky enough to get the the pre-final shells thats just used for fine tuning the final mould in shape. Which is naturally extra hard.
To my surprise, this was a near perfect fit and provider of an amazing seal albeit the slight discomfort on the left ear at the fossa. Result of my overcharging audiologists valentine wishes.
Thanks for your compassion though ..
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:51pm
- INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › what is electricity. what is that 'stuff' flowing through all our... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2