me too.. i have dropped a message yesterday but no reply yet which is rather unusual. I think i ll wait another day or 2 and then chase again
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SE215tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbudstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony XBA-3SLtagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Does a custom IEM have the potential to rival full-size headphone rigs? Last post on 4/8/11 at 12:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Most comfortable IEM for sleeping Sub-$50? Last post on 11/20/14 at 8:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever? - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But is it worth spending the 150+ going for a GR-07 reshell? Or getting myself an R-50
Got a reply today from Dan sending to email@example.com. In the past sending to firstname.lastname@example.org stopped getting responses. Anyway, my TF10s are scheduled to start next week, so I don't think I'll be seeing them until early to mid June
well, the funny part is i got the exact same tracking number as last time - which ended up being stolen!
but i dont know - im slightly skeptic as to the CIEMs reaching here in one piece. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open and also ring up the postman to do the same.
I ll probably end up reviewing the service as a whole rather than writing up on the IEMs - and most probably on my blog. I find it more thoughtfully provoking to write completely subjective opinions in a private space..
but you can count on the pics here
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:44pm
I wish you the very best of luck with these. As someone else who has been through hell to get customs I hope that at the very least you don't need a refit!
hmmm .. well the head-fier who started the thread is another person who has lost his IEMs when in transit from In Ear Custom.
It really stings twice when its your favorite IEMs thats stolen - which was the case of the OP and myself.
On top, I would like to add that only my main monitors were stolen and I was lucky enough to get the the pre-final shells thats just used for fine tuning the final mould in shape. Which is naturally extra hard.
To my surprise, this was a near perfect fit and provider of an amazing seal albeit the slight discomfort on the left ear at the fossa. Result of my overcharging audiologists valentine wishes.
Thanks for your compassion though ..
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:51pm
- INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Recommendation for budget earbud for jazz/classical 26 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 38 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Topping VX1... anybody try it yet? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Stax SR-001Mk2 (S-001MK2 + SRM-001) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)