me too.. i have dropped a message yesterday but no reply yet which is rather unusual. I think i ll wait another day or 2 and then chase again
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productShure SE215tagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony MDR-XB40EX 13.5mm High Sensitivity Driver Extra Bass EX Earbudstagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productSony XBA-3SLtagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Does a custom IEM have the potential to rival full-size headphone rigs? Last post on 4/8/11 at 12:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Buying in Bangkok. Where? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever? - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But is it worth spending the 150+ going for a GR-07 reshell? Or getting myself an R-50
Got a reply today from Dan sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the past sending to email@example.com stopped getting responses. Anyway, my TF10s are scheduled to start next week, so I don't think I'll be seeing them until early to mid June
well, the funny part is i got the exact same tracking number as last time - which ended up being stolen!
but i dont know - im slightly skeptic as to the CIEMs reaching here in one piece. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open and also ring up the postman to do the same.
I ll probably end up reviewing the service as a whole rather than writing up on the IEMs - and most probably on my blog. I find it more thoughtfully provoking to write completely subjective opinions in a private space..
but you can count on the pics here
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:44pm
I wish you the very best of luck with these. As someone else who has been through hell to get customs I hope that at the very least you don't need a refit!
hmmm .. well the head-fier who started the thread is another person who has lost his IEMs when in transit from In Ear Custom.
It really stings twice when its your favorite IEMs thats stolen - which was the case of the OP and myself.
On top, I would like to add that only my main monitors were stolen and I was lucky enough to get the the pre-final shells thats just used for fine tuning the final mould in shape. Which is naturally extra hard.
To my surprise, this was a near perfect fit and provider of an amazing seal albeit the slight discomfort on the left ear at the fossa. Result of my overcharging audiologists valentine wishes.
Thanks for your compassion though ..
Edited by ayaflo - 5/17/13 at 12:51pm
- INEARCUSTOM - Cheapest re-shell ever?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Owners Unite 19 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-560 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 58 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Nooby here needing help. ATH M50's, DAC and Mixer questions.. 9 minutes ago
- › How do I hook up two active monitors to subwoofer without sound card? 9 minutes ago
- › Simple, low cost, HiFi network music streaming device 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)