I got the WA7 with stock tubes a couple weeks ago. I've heard good things about the upgraded tubes, but didn't order them at the time. I'm thinking I'll try them, if not just to have back-up tubes (one way or the other). I don't like shrill/harsh treble. Will those be the same in that area, or at least not worse?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- WA7 " Hum " Last post on 10/24/14 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WA7 pairing with HD800 Last post on 8/28/14 at 12:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Which would you choose? Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD: Woo Audio WA7 + WA7tp (black) and upgrade tubes! Price Drop! Last post on 11/2/14 at 4:32am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on Yesterday at 5:58 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I am still enjoying the WA7, though it is mostly used with HD800 and T90. The HE-500 isn't often used, mostly due to the weight. I like hearing it but neck fatigue sets in after an hour's listening.
Welcome to Head-Fi. :)
Can you please try the RCA analog input? You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. We look forward to your findings.
new HE560 and Fostex TH500 would be good additions to your collection and pairs very well with WA7. (y)
Are you using this unit with your computer ? If so did you install the usb drivers..
Do you have the setting on low or high impedance?
Any cell phones nearby?
Any power sources nearby? (including WA7 power)
Saw that there was a sale going on for black friday by a reputable seller. You might inquire if it's still on.
I have thought about the HE560. But I really enjoy the T90 WA7 pairing.
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 41 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 43 seconds ago
- › What is this Schiit?! - constant rumbling on new Lyr 2 46 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › How can a planar headphone produce bass frequencies so effortless? 2 minutes ago
- › Help with choosing headphones 3 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)