Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 43

post #631 of 642

I got the WA7 with stock tubes a couple weeks ago. I've heard good things about the upgraded tubes, but didn't order them at the time. I'm thinking I'll try them, if not just to have back-up tubes (one way or the other). I don't like shrill/harsh treble. Will those be the same in that area, or at least not worse?

post #632 of 642

I am still enjoying the WA7, though it is mostly used with HD800 and T90. The HE-500 isn't often used, mostly due to the weight. I like hearing it but neck fatigue sets in after an hour's listening.

post #633 of 642

Any thoughts?  I have sound coming out of the WA7 when I turn the volume all the way up. It's very faint but there.. the switch is set to USB.  

post #634 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker27 View Post
 

Any thoughts?  I have sound coming out of the WA7 when I turn the volume all the way up. It's very faint but there.. the switch is set to USB.  

 

Hi,

 

Welcome to Head-Fi.  :)

 

Can you please try the RCA analog input?   You can also email us at info@wooaudio.com for additional assistance.  We look forward to your findings.

 

Mike

Reply
post #635 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicbob View Post
 

I am still enjoying the WA7, though it is mostly used with HD800 and T90. The HE-500 isn't often used, mostly due to the weight. I like hearing it but neck fatigue sets in after an hour's listening.

 

new HE560 and Fostex TH500 would be good additions to your collection and pairs very well with WA7.  (y)

Reply
post #636 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker27 View Post
 

Any thoughts?  I have sound coming out of the WA7 when I turn the volume all the way up. It's very faint but there.. the switch is set to USB.  

Are you using this unit with your computer ? If so did you install the usb drivers..

post #637 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker27 View Post
 

Any thoughts?  I have sound coming out of the WA7 when I turn the volume all the way up. It's very faint but there.. the switch is set to USB.  


Do you have the setting on low or high impedance?

 

Any cell phones nearby?

 

Any power sources nearby? (including WA7 power)

post #638 of 642
I use it with windows 7 and had to install a driver.
It is worth it, the wa7 sounds amazing, even with Spotify!
post #639 of 642

I've been curious to know how these units sound maybe this Christmas I'll get one. I do like the look of the wa7d..  

post #640 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by abvolt View Post
 

I've been curious to know how these units sound maybe this Christmas I'll get one. I do like the look of the wa7d..  

 

Saw that there was a sale going on for black friday by a reputable seller.  You might inquire if it's still on.

 

HS

post #641 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiSam View Post
 

 

Saw that there was a sale going on for black friday by a reputable seller.  You might inquire if it's still on.

 

HS

 

Sale runs thru tomorrow Dec. 1st. aka Cyber Monday.  :)

 

Reply
post #642 of 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528 View Post
 

 

new HE560 and Fostex TH500 would be good additions to your collection and pairs very well with WA7.  (y)

I have thought about the HE560. But I really enjoy the T90 WA7 pairing.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio