I got the WA7 with stock tubes a couple weeks ago. I've heard good things about the upgraded tubes, but didn't order them at the time. I'm thinking I'll try them, if not just to have back-up tubes (one way or the other). I don't like shrill/harsh treble. Will those be the same in that area, or at least not worse?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- WA7 " Hum " Last post on 10/24/14 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WA7 pairing with HD800 Last post on 8/28/14 at 12:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SOLD: Woo Audio WA7 + WA7tp (black) and upgrade tubes! Price Drop! Last post on 11/2/14 at 4:32am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 11/7/14 at 8:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I am still enjoying the WA7, though it is mostly used with HD800 and T90. The HE-500 isn't often used, mostly due to the weight. I like hearing it but neck fatigue sets in after an hour's listening.
Welcome to Head-Fi. :)
Can you please try the RCA analog input? You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. We look forward to your findings.
new HE560 and Fostex TH500 would be good additions to your collection and pairs very well with WA7. (y)
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 4 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)