I got the WA7 with stock tubes a couple weeks ago. I've heard good things about the upgraded tubes, but didn't order them at the time. I'm thinking I'll try them, if not just to have back-up tubes (one way or the other). I don't like shrill/harsh treble. Will those be the same in that area, or at least not worse?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- WA7 " Hum " Last post on 10/24/14 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WA7 pairing with HD800 Last post on 8/28/14 at 12:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Which would you choose? Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD: Woo Audio WA7 + WA7tp (black) and upgrade tubes! Price Drop! Last post on 11/2/14 at 4:32am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on Yesterday at 5:58 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I am still enjoying the WA7, though it is mostly used with HD800 and T90. The HE-500 isn't often used, mostly due to the weight. I like hearing it but neck fatigue sets in after an hour's listening.
Welcome to Head-Fi. :)
Can you please try the RCA analog input? You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. We look forward to your findings.
new HE560 and Fostex TH500 would be good additions to your collection and pairs very well with WA7. (y)
Are you using this unit with your computer ? If so did you install the usb drivers..
Do you have the setting on low or high impedance?
Any cell phones nearby?
Any power sources nearby? (including WA7 power)
Saw that there was a sale going on for black friday by a reputable seller. You might inquire if it's still on.
I have thought about the HE560. But I really enjoy the T90 WA7 pairing.
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Q701 impressions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Yulong Sabre P18 power processing center and matching AC cable 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 10 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)