Hey, can I use the amp with another DAC, and the DAC with another amp? Is this possible? Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 7/27/15 at 11:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD700 Amplifier Questions? Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:28pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 30
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Jus sent a email to Woo the check out what shipping will be to Canada. Ball is rolling and hopefully I'll join the WA7 club soon. Now, do I order black or sliver? Both will work in my office. Any suggestions? You can see pics of my office setup in my profile.
^^^ There's no magic as far as black having to be with the frosted glass. I have the black with the clear glass, and I think it looks great.
I have it on my PC under my desk at work, and I've gotten a lot of comments on how fantastic looking it is!
The V200 is very transparent while the WA7 adds a touch of tube/transformer mid-range magic. I use the V200 for headphone mix checks in music production but when I listen for recreation I enjoy either the WA7 or a WA3+. Think high resolution photograph vs. a great watercolor painting. Both have their place.
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Beyerdynamic 32Ohm Help 23 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 35 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › FS: Q-Audio French Silk Balanced LCD-2 / LCD-3 Cable 2.0 Meter... 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 2 minutes ago
- › Ifi ican nano - any impressions? 3 minutes ago
- › Sexiest headphones. 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3