I'm using foobar2000 and for some reason could only get it to work with wasapi push rather than event. Anyone with the same issues here?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 8/26/15 at 11:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD700 Amplifier Questions? Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:28pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Finally got my WA7 :)
It sounds great with my Fostex TH900 with Jriver ASIO.. Took some tinkering to get it work as it only works with ASIO4ALL as the asio driver and only if i set the CMediaASIO to 32bit.. weird.. but sounds great.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Does anybody know if it's possible to get Electro Harmonix 6C45 tubes for the WA7 other than woo audio's website?
Are they rare? i mean, i use them now and i really like 'em but they will stop working someday.. should i stack these babies up?
Not rare at all in fact I think they are still in production in Russia so no need to build a stash.
I read somewhere that these tubes were developed for high powered military radar systems so at the power levels in the Woo they should last for years.
I've got a little more than 20 hours on the upgrade EH tubes with my WA7 now and I'm liking them more and more with both of my favorite Grados: the PS500 and RS1i. The 500's have a more extended and defined bass, but the RS1i has a deeper bass than I've heard with other amps. All my listening to this point has been with the WA7's DAC. Enjoying it so much I have not tried it with anything else yet (though I intend to at some point). The setup: imac>lossless files>Pangea usb cable>WA7>Grados
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 seconds ago
- › $100 phones - what to buy? 1 minute ago
- › Looking For Sound Advice 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2