I'm using foobar2000 and for some reason could only get it to work with wasapi push rather than event. Anyone with the same issues here?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA7... Uh... What's going on?... It's TERRIBLE. Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 8/4/14 at 3:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Wa7 amp dropout issue Last post on 5/12/14 at 8:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Finally got my WA7 :)
It sounds great with my Fostex TH900 with Jriver ASIO.. Took some tinkering to get it work as it only works with ASIO4ALL as the asio driver and only if i set the CMediaASIO to 32bit.. weird.. but sounds great.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Does anybody know if it's possible to get Electro Harmonix 6C45 tubes for the WA7 other than woo audio's website?
Are they rare? i mean, i use them now and i really like 'em but they will stop working someday.. should i stack these babies up?
Not rare at all in fact I think they are still in production in Russia so no need to build a stash.
I read somewhere that these tubes were developed for high powered military radar systems so at the power levels in the Woo they should last for years.
I've got a little more than 20 hours on the upgrade EH tubes with my WA7 now and I'm liking them more and more with both of my favorite Grados: the PS500 and RS1i. The 500's have a more extended and defined bass, but the RS1i has a deeper bass than I've heard with other amps. All my listening to this point has been with the WA7's DAC. Enjoying it so much I have not tried it with anything else yet (though I intend to at some point). The setup: imac>lossless files>Pangea usb cable>WA7>Grados
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 22 seconds ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best $300 Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)