I'm using foobar2000 and for some reason could only get it to work with wasapi push rather than event. Anyone with the same issues here?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio WA7 Headphone Amp (Black with Smoked Glass) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:39pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FS: WooAudio WA7 Firefly Amplifier/DAC Last post on 11/16/13 at 10:24am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amplification for Signature Pros Last post on 11/12/13 at 8:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Full size amps for IEM Last post on 11/9/13 at 4:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio WA7 Silver with upgrade tubes - Free Shipping/Insurance Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:03am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Finally got my WA7 :)
It sounds great with my Fostex TH900 with Jriver ASIO.. Took some tinkering to get it work as it only works with ASIO4ALL as the asio driver and only if i set the CMediaASIO to 32bit.. weird.. but sounds great.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Does anybody know if it's possible to get Electro Harmonix 6C45 tubes for the WA7 other than woo audio's website?
Are they rare? i mean, i use them now and i really like 'em but they will stop working someday.. should i stack these babies up?
Not rare at all in fact I think they are still in production in Russia so no need to build a stash.
I read somewhere that these tubes were developed for high powered military radar systems so at the power levels in the Woo they should last for years.
I've got a little more than 20 hours on the upgrade EH tubes with my WA7 now and I'm liking them more and more with both of my favorite Grados: the PS500 and RS1i. The 500's have a more extended and defined bass, but the RS1i has a deeper bass than I've heard with other amps. All my listening to this point has been with the WA7's DAC. Enjoying it so much I have not tried it with anything else yet (though I intend to at some point). The setup: imac>lossless files>Pangea usb cable>WA7>Grados
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Benchmark DAC1 - which input to use? 19 seconds ago
- › STX + Matrix M-Stage + HD650 28 seconds ago
- › Singapore Head-Fi Meet 8th December 2013 [Pictures] 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › lookin at new cans..input needed. 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a cheapere alternative to B&W MM-1 Speakers? 3 minutes ago
- › Akg Q701 or Grado RS-2i 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi