I'm using foobar2000 and for some reason could only get it to work with wasapi push rather than event. Anyone with the same issues here?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- WA7 " Hum " Last post on 10/24/14 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WA7 pairing with HD800 Last post on 8/28/14 at 12:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 24
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Finally got my WA7 :)
It sounds great with my Fostex TH900 with Jriver ASIO.. Took some tinkering to get it work as it only works with ASIO4ALL as the asio driver and only if i set the CMediaASIO to 32bit.. weird.. but sounds great.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Does anybody know if it's possible to get Electro Harmonix 6C45 tubes for the WA7 other than woo audio's website?
Are they rare? i mean, i use them now and i really like 'em but they will stop working someday.. should i stack these babies up?
Not rare at all in fact I think they are still in production in Russia so no need to build a stash.
I read somewhere that these tubes were developed for high powered military radar systems so at the power levels in the Woo they should last for years.
I've got a little more than 20 hours on the upgrade EH tubes with my WA7 now and I'm liking them more and more with both of my favorite Grados: the PS500 and RS1i. The 500's have a more extended and defined bass, but the RS1i has a deeper bass than I've heard with other amps. All my listening to this point has been with the WA7's DAC. Enjoying it so much I have not tried it with anything else yet (though I intend to at some point). The setup: imac>lossless files>Pangea usb cable>WA7>Grados
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Ifi nano idsd setup question. 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone & Amp Impedance Questions? Find the answers here! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3K 4 minutes ago
- › THE BHSE DEPRESSED AWAITING DELIVERY THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3