Anyone here in the States get a shipping confirmation? Still waiting for mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide [UPDATED] Last post on 7/5/15 at 6:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD700 Amplifier Questions? Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:28pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Broke down and ordered one. This is by far the most I've ever spent on a piece of kit, and from just two reviews as well. Still though, it is a work of art and Woo Audio's reputation is stellar. Can't wait for it to arrive.
(I was in correspondence with Jack with some questions when the pre-sale price went down. I was able to get the pre-order price plus a small late fee since I was essentially waiting for his answer before pulling the trigger)
That's too bad you have to wait 2 months. It'll be worth it. I live in Denver and played with the unit at RMAF in October. I would be all over the Woo if I didn't have the Schiit Bifrost/Lyr combo and the Hifi-M8 on order. You're going to love it.
I ordered 2 weeks ago and the eta said end of January, pretty sure that date is not true ;_;
Yeah I put my order in the day it came up ( New Years Day i think ) and at that time the estimated date was end of Feb
i received a call 1 min ago. a2a is going to ship it out to me (sydney) today and i should be able to receive it next monday. why couldnt they ship it to me yesterday then i could start to enjoy it in the weekend. anyway, my first serious amp ever.
Just received the WA7 from A2A, first one in Aus to get one they said.
So far i've only tested the WA7 on low gain with the Signature Pros and FLAC's of The Eagles, i'm not one to describe the sonic characteristics of the WA7, but one thing i can say is it puts a nice weight to the sound, probably because i've never heard a real amp before, all i have to compare is the Dragonfly. Funny these 2 devices are both named after bugs.
i guess i am probably the No. 6
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mani 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › wharfedale or MartinLogan bookshelf speakers? 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 3 minutes ago
- › How To: Process High Resolution Music Files 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)