Anyone here in the States get a shipping confirmation? Still waiting for mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio WA7 Headphone Amp (Black with Smoked Glass) Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:02pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FS: WooAudio WA7 Firefly Amplifier/DAC Last post on 11/16/13 at 10:24am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amplification for Signature Pros Last post on 11/12/13 at 8:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Full size amps for IEM Last post on 11/9/13 at 4:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio WA7 Silver with upgrade tubes - Free Shipping/Insurance Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:03am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Broke down and ordered one. This is by far the most I've ever spent on a piece of kit, and from just two reviews as well. Still though, it is a work of art and Woo Audio's reputation is stellar. Can't wait for it to arrive.
(I was in correspondence with Jack with some questions when the pre-sale price went down. I was able to get the pre-order price plus a small late fee since I was essentially waiting for his answer before pulling the trigger)
That's too bad you have to wait 2 months. It'll be worth it. I live in Denver and played with the unit at RMAF in October. I would be all over the Woo if I didn't have the Schiit Bifrost/Lyr combo and the Hifi-M8 on order. You're going to love it.
I ordered 2 weeks ago and the eta said end of January, pretty sure that date is not true ;_;
Yeah I put my order in the day it came up ( New Years Day i think ) and at that time the estimated date was end of Feb
i received a call 1 min ago. a2a is going to ship it out to me (sydney) today and i should be able to receive it next monday. why couldnt they ship it to me yesterday then i could start to enjoy it in the weekend. anyway, my first serious amp ever.
Just received the WA7 from A2A, first one in Aus to get one they said.
So far i've only tested the WA7 on low gain with the Signature Pros and FLAC's of The Eagles, i'm not one to describe the sonic characteristics of the WA7, but one thing i can say is it puts a nice weight to the sound, probably because i've never heard a real amp before, all i have to compare is the Dragonfly. Funny these 2 devices are both named after bugs.
i guess i am probably the No. 6
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 35 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 1 minute ago
- › sharing worst experience in audio-gd! Be careful everyone.. 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Interest Check - Audiovalve RKV MKII 4 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB400 or else? 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe