Anyone here in the States get a shipping confirmation? Still waiting for mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 5/21/14 at 4:11am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA7... Uh... What's going on?... It's TERRIBLE. Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 8/4/14 at 3:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Wa7 amp dropout issue Last post on 5/12/14 at 8:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Broke down and ordered one. This is by far the most I've ever spent on a piece of kit, and from just two reviews as well. Still though, it is a work of art and Woo Audio's reputation is stellar. Can't wait for it to arrive.
(I was in correspondence with Jack with some questions when the pre-sale price went down. I was able to get the pre-order price plus a small late fee since I was essentially waiting for his answer before pulling the trigger)
That's too bad you have to wait 2 months. It'll be worth it. I live in Denver and played with the unit at RMAF in October. I would be all over the Woo if I didn't have the Schiit Bifrost/Lyr combo and the Hifi-M8 on order. You're going to love it.
I ordered 2 weeks ago and the eta said end of January, pretty sure that date is not true ;_;
Yeah I put my order in the day it came up ( New Years Day i think ) and at that time the estimated date was end of Feb
i received a call 1 min ago. a2a is going to ship it out to me (sydney) today and i should be able to receive it next monday. why couldnt they ship it to me yesterday then i could start to enjoy it in the weekend. anyway, my first serious amp ever.
Just received the WA7 from A2A, first one in Aus to get one they said.
So far i've only tested the WA7 on low gain with the Signature Pros and FLAC's of The Eagles, i'm not one to describe the sonic characteristics of the WA7, but one thing i can say is it puts a nice weight to the sound, probably because i've never heard a real amp before, all i have to compare is the Dragonfly. Funny these 2 devices are both named after bugs.
i guess i am probably the No. 6
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 36 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 57 seconds ago
- › Hifiman EF-5 headphone amplifier mods and rolls 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Choosing loudspeakers for Marantz PM6010 OSE 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The Everything MOD Gallery! 3 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for Trance, dubstep, house, electronic, rap, hip... 3 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)