Anyone here in the States get a shipping confirmation? Still waiting for mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- WA7 " Hum " Last post on 10/24/14 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WA7 pairing with HD800 Last post on 8/28/14 at 12:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Which would you choose? Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD: Woo Audio WA7 + WA7tp (black) and upgrade tubes! Price Drop! Last post on 11/2/14 at 4:32am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Broke down and ordered one. This is by far the most I've ever spent on a piece of kit, and from just two reviews as well. Still though, it is a work of art and Woo Audio's reputation is stellar. Can't wait for it to arrive.
(I was in correspondence with Jack with some questions when the pre-sale price went down. I was able to get the pre-order price plus a small late fee since I was essentially waiting for his answer before pulling the trigger)
That's too bad you have to wait 2 months. It'll be worth it. I live in Denver and played with the unit at RMAF in October. I would be all over the Woo if I didn't have the Schiit Bifrost/Lyr combo and the Hifi-M8 on order. You're going to love it.
I ordered 2 weeks ago and the eta said end of January, pretty sure that date is not true ;_;
Yeah I put my order in the day it came up ( New Years Day i think ) and at that time the estimated date was end of Feb
i received a call 1 min ago. a2a is going to ship it out to me (sydney) today and i should be able to receive it next monday. why couldnt they ship it to me yesterday then i could start to enjoy it in the weekend. anyway, my first serious amp ever.
Just received the WA7 from A2A, first one in Aus to get one they said.
So far i've only tested the WA7 on low gain with the Signature Pros and FLAC's of The Eagles, i'm not one to describe the sonic characteristics of the WA7, but one thing i can say is it puts a nice weight to the sound, probably because i've never heard a real amp before, all i have to compare is the Dragonfly. Funny these 2 devices are both named after bugs.
i guess i am probably the No. 6
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › How can I determine the at ear SPL of In-Ear Monitors? 14 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice buying some audio equipment. Options are Hd 700 vs... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)