Anyone here in the States get a shipping confirmation? Still waiting for mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Back on Sale: Woo Audio WA7 + WA7tp (black) and upgrade tubes! Price Drop! Last post on 10/23/14 at 8:05am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 9/18/14 at 8:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA7... Uh... What's going on?... It's TERRIBLE. Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 8/4/14 at 3:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Broke down and ordered one. This is by far the most I've ever spent on a piece of kit, and from just two reviews as well. Still though, it is a work of art and Woo Audio's reputation is stellar. Can't wait for it to arrive.
(I was in correspondence with Jack with some questions when the pre-sale price went down. I was able to get the pre-order price plus a small late fee since I was essentially waiting for his answer before pulling the trigger)
That's too bad you have to wait 2 months. It'll be worth it. I live in Denver and played with the unit at RMAF in October. I would be all over the Woo if I didn't have the Schiit Bifrost/Lyr combo and the Hifi-M8 on order. You're going to love it.
I ordered 2 weeks ago and the eta said end of January, pretty sure that date is not true ;_;
Yeah I put my order in the day it came up ( New Years Day i think ) and at that time the estimated date was end of Feb
i received a call 1 min ago. a2a is going to ship it out to me (sydney) today and i should be able to receive it next monday. why couldnt they ship it to me yesterday then i could start to enjoy it in the weekend. anyway, my first serious amp ever.
Just received the WA7 from A2A, first one in Aus to get one they said.
So far i've only tested the WA7 on low gain with the Signature Pros and FLAC's of The Eagles, i'm not one to describe the sonic characteristics of the WA7, but one thing i can say is it puts a nice weight to the sound, probably because i've never heard a real amp before, all i have to compare is the Dragonfly. Funny these 2 devices are both named after bugs.
i guess i am probably the No. 6
- The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Q701 impressions thread 5 seconds ago
- › Amping for AKG Q701 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphonews for $100 + sound card? - listening Linkin Park,... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80 Impressions thread! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 4 minutes ago
- › **Cable Clearance** 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)