I have been looking for a good set of computer speakers for a while, but after looking around (on head-fi and some other sources) I began thinking about "building" my own set.
These are the components I've chosen:
Polk Monitor 30s, $113:
Polk Audio PSW10, $80
I have a couple of questions, though:
- Do you guys think these two components are any good?
- Do you have better suggestions for around the same price?
- Would it be better than just getting some Klipsch ProMedias?
- Do I need an amp? A receiver?
- What should I look for in an amp/receiver? Any suggestions?