Brand new Ferrari by Logic3 T-350 Cavallino collection. It looks amazing and actually sounds really good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFerrari Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- how good Ferrari r200 sounds?? Last post on 11/3/13 at 8:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- did I just blown Ferrari t350's? Last post on 2/7/13 at 4:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- How come $400 Ferrari T350 couldn't be much better than $45 S600's? Last post on 3/9/13 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Exclusive "First Look" at Ferrari by Logic3 headphones - it's very good
post #1 of 29
12/30/12 at 5:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 29
12/30/12 at 7:29pm
post #3 of 29
12/30/12 at 7:33pm
post #4 of 29
1/1/13 at 4:31pm
post #5 of 29
1/1/13 at 4:33pm
post #6 of 29
1/1/13 at 4:37pm
Yea my browser kept crashing on the other link. :D I hope they sound as much as they cost.
post #7 of 29
1/1/13 at 6:38pm
post #8 of 29
1/1/13 at 6:42pm
Why would they need headphones? Just start up the car and that's all the music you need
post #9 of 29
1/1/13 at 6:46pm
post #10 of 29
1/1/13 at 7:29pm
post #11 of 29
1/2/13 at 6:33am
post #12 of 29
1/2/13 at 8:12am
post #13 of 29
1/2/13 at 8:29am
post #14 of 29
1/2/13 at 8:36am
post #15 of 29
1/2/13 at 12:24pm
- Exclusive "First Look" at Ferrari by Logic3 headphones - it's very good
Currently, there are 3042 Active Users (568 Members and 2474 Guests)
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 19 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 27 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 58 seconds ago
- › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) 1 minute ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz New S3 discussion thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2