Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Need a good pair of headphones ($150)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need a good pair of headphones ($150) - Page 3

post #31 of 38

Ok so my AKG k240 sound much better than the Sennheiser HD 428 S overall. Plus the AKG are just more comfortable.

 

If I could just get some more bass in AKG k240!

I don't have an amp or DAC yet. Thinking of picking up an audioengine D1. Would this help out on the low end with the AKG?

post #32 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotts View Post

I don't know anything about V Moda. They look kinda cheesy.

I think they look amazing.

post #33 of 38
Sol republic hd is very nice. I have the deadmau5 limited editions and love them to death.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 View Post

Sol republic hd is very nice. I have the deadmau5 limited editions and love them to death.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

uhh really?

post #35 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetsPie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 View Post

Sol republic hd is very nice. I have the deadmau5 limited editions and love them to death.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

uhh really?


I like them, what's wrong with Sol republic? They are good headphones not vmodas by any means but they are still good. They aren't for everyone, more geared towards techno, dub step, metal, rap. If you want nice punchy bass, decent mids, and decent highs then try em out. You can customize them with new headbands and different drivers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
post #36 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow001 View Post


I like them, what's wrong with Sol republic? They are good headphones not vmodas by any means but they are still good. They aren't for everyone, more geared towards techno, dub step, metal, rap. If you want nice punchy bass, decent mids, and decent highs then try em out. You can customize them with new headbands and different drivers.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've tried a few Sol republic in shops. They are absolute crap, and the build quality is just as bad.

post #37 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetsPie View Post

I've tried a few Sol republic in shops. They are absolute crap, and the build quality is just as bad.

the headband looks like it's made out of acrylicblink.gif and it DOESN'T PIVOT 
so it is impossible for me to get a seal out of that thing (or comfort)

post #38 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetsPie View Post

I've tried a few Sol republic in shops. They are absolute crap, and the build quality is just as bad.

To each their own I guess. Thats why we have choices right? Haha I'm not saying they are the greatest thing ever, I just like them. These are my on the go headphones along with my monster DNA's

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Need a good pair of headphones ($150)