WTT: Fully balanced Fallen Angel Beta 22 for Woo Audio WA22
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I would like to trade the most beautiful balanced solid state amp I've ever seen for a beautiful balanced tube amp...a Woo Audio WA22, to be specific.
My Beta 22 was built by Fallen Angel and is fully decked out...the most complete, no-holds-barred build I've ever seen.
- Dual-3 pin balanced XLR headphone jacks
- The above also double as dual 1/4 TRS single-ended headphone jacks
- 4-pin XLR balanced headphone jack
- Switchable balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Speaker taps (according to Fallen Angel, this build will put about 50W into 8 Ohm speakers)
- Dual Sigma 22 power supplies
- Drop-dead gorgeous two-enclosure build
- LED backlit power button and volume knob (nicely done, not blindingly bright)
- DACT stepped attenuator
- All wiring is Jena Ultrawire (see details below)
From Fallen Angel's description:
2 clear anodized Par-Metal chassis
4 custom FrontPanelExpress 6mm panels on front/rear of amp and PSU
Amplifiers running in dual-mono configuration with separate everything - from transformers, to power supplies, to cables, to everything.
The power supply is made of 2 Sigma22 running off a pair of 225VA Plitron transformers, enough for speakers and headphones.
DACT Stepped Attenuator
Nichicon UHE/UPW PSU caps - some of best in class. Most "audiophile" caps in high-quality power supply do more damage than good.
All components hand-matched for ultimate precision
XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced input
4-pin XLR balanced output
3-pin XLR balanced output
2x 1/4" TRS unbalanced output
As I'm a cable lover, all of the wiring is Jena Ultrawire (with minimal exceptions in PSU)!
Beta22 Internal - All signal - 22awg Jena, speaker output 2x 18awg Jena, power wiring is Jena power wire."
NOTE: The attached pictures are from the previous owner and don't really show how beautiful the amp is. I can take better pictures if desired.
Check my feedback (+92) and trade with confidence.