Hey I'm new to the forums and I've been trying to find a good pair of headphones I could use for my iPod. I do have the Koss PortaPros but I am looking for an upgrade as I do not like how frail they are. I am looking for something like a portable version of the AKG 240s sound quality wise. Any help or suggestions are welcome!
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for $100 or less? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for instrumental music and southern gospel? Last post on 10/12/12 at 8:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best for movies under...? Few choices... Last post on 10/11/12 at 3:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any suggestions on my weird headphone dilemma? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So I've been doing some research and so far it seems like these are the best bang for my buck
Was also looking at some Senheiser ones but I'm not sure which would be the best for me (there are so many!)
These also seem to have some good praise too
Any comments on any of these headphones would be much appreciated :)
Edited by HonestAbe - 12/29/12 at 2:25am
- Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 5 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 9 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › Ideal set-up for classical under $450? (Beyerdynamic dt880 vs... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 9 minutes ago
- › IEM around $200-300 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)