Hey I'm new to the forums and I've been trying to find a good pair of headphones I could use for my iPod. I do have the Koss PortaPros but I am looking for an upgrade as I do not like how frail they are. I am looking for something like a portable version of the AKG 240s sound quality wise. Any help or suggestions are welcome!
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for $100 or less? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help narrowing down my search for first "real" headphones and lots of general... Last post on 7/24/13 at 7:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for instrumental music and southern gospel? Last post on 10/12/12 at 8:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So I've been doing some research and so far it seems like these are the best bang for my buck
Was also looking at some Senheiser ones but I'm not sure which would be the best for me (there are so many!)
These also seem to have some good praise too
Any comments on any of these headphones would be much appreciated :)
Edited by HonestAbe - 12/29/12 at 2:25am
- Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 3 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 40 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 55 seconds ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 1 minute ago
- › Xuelin Ihifi 800, a brief introduction 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Stax SRM-007T 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2