Hey I'm new to the forums and I've been trying to find a good pair of headphones I could use for my iPod. I do have the Koss PortaPros but I am looking for an upgrade as I do not like how frail they are. I am looking for something like a portable version of the AKG 240s sound quality wise. Any help or suggestions are welcome!
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for $100 or less? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for instrumental music and southern gospel? Last post on 10/12/12 at 8:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best for movies under...? Few choices... Last post on 10/11/12 at 3:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any suggestions on my weird headphone dilemma? Last post on 9/7/12 at 4:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So I've been doing some research and so far it seems like these are the best bang for my buck
Was also looking at some Senheiser ones but I'm not sure which would be the best for me (there are so many!)
These also seem to have some good praise too
Any comments on any of these headphones would be much appreciated :)
Edited by HonestAbe - 12/29/12 at 2:25am
- Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 13 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 37 seconds ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 43 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Background noise!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)