Hey I'm new to the forums and I've been trying to find a good pair of headphones I could use for my iPod. I do have the Koss PortaPros but I am looking for an upgrade as I do not like how frail they are. I am looking for something like a portable version of the AKG 240s sound quality wise. Any help or suggestions are welcome!
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for $100 or less? Last post on 11/12/12 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Basically im becoming less of a basshead.Interested in srh440.comparable to these sets? Last post on 3/22/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fake Beats Last post on 8/5/13 at 7:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help narrowing down my search for first "real" headphones and lots of general... Last post on 7/24/13 at 7:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for instrumental music and southern gospel? Last post on 10/12/12 at 8:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So I've been doing some research and so far it seems like these are the best bang for my buck
Was also looking at some Senheiser ones but I'm not sure which would be the best for me (there are so many!)
These also seem to have some good praise too
Any comments on any of these headphones would be much appreciated :)
Edited by HonestAbe - 12/29/12 at 2:25am
- Looking for a good pair of on-ear or over-ear cans
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 25 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Upper limit on impedance of headphones with the Sansa Clip+? 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophile Newbie, I need help choosing a portable DAC/AMP. 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2