Hi guys, I'm looking to buy some over ear headphones, with my price range being around $100.00 give or take. I'm thinking about getting the Bose AE2, but I'd appreciate any other recommendations and your input, thanks! :)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
Related Forum Threads
- USD 250 CLOSED, CIRCUMAURAL , HEADPHONES, SINGLE CABLE ? Last post on 9/28/12 at 4:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- still very picky, need help narrowing down, in the UK Last post on 12/8/11 at 11:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something in between the SRH440 and M50? Last post on 3/24/13 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need A Recommendation ~$160 Sennheiser Not A Option Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mdr-v6 or mdr-1r? Last post on 1/19/13 at 7:07am in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
post #1 of 2
12/28/12 at 11:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/28/12 at 11:28am
Two cans I have owned and loved. MDR V6 and ZX 700.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2001 Active Users (439 Members and 1562 Guests)
- › Any other kid head-fiers? 6 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted Eddie Current 2A3 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › FS: iBasso DX50 + silicone case 5 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)