Hi guys, I'm looking to buy some over ear headphones, with my price range being around $100.00 give or take. I'm thinking about getting the Bose AE2, but I'd appreciate any other recommendations and your input, thanks! :)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
Related Forum Threads
- USD 250 CLOSED, CIRCUMAURAL , HEADPHONES, SINGLE CABLE ? Last post on 9/28/12 at 4:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- still very picky, need help narrowing down, in the UK Last post on 12/8/11 at 11:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help narrowing down my search for first "real" headphones and lots of general... Last post on 7/24/13 at 7:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Portable Sony Headphones $50-$150 Last post on 7/17/13 at 2:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice: Durable Headphones Last post on 4/30/13 at 9:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
post #1 of 2
12/28/12 at 11:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/28/12 at 11:28am
Two cans I have owned and loved. MDR V6 and ZX 700.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3074 Active Users (550 Members and 2524 Guests)
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread. 21 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Iphone 5s plus Fiio e11K or 1 minute ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NSS(Natural Stereo... 5 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2