Hi guys, I'm looking to buy some over ear headphones, with my price range being around $100.00 give or take. I'm thinking about getting the Bose AE2, but I'd appreciate any other recommendations and your input, thanks! :)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
Related Forum Threads
- USD 250 CLOSED, CIRCUMAURAL , HEADPHONES, SINGLE CABLE ? Last post on 9/28/12 at 4:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- still very picky, need help narrowing down, in the UK Last post on 12/8/11 at 11:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something in between the SRH440 and M50? Last post on 3/24/13 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need A Recommendation ~$160 Sennheiser Not A Option Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mdr-v6 or mdr-1r? Last post on 1/19/13 at 7:07am in Headphones (full-size)
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
post #1 of 2
12/28/12 at 11:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/28/12 at 11:28am
Two cans I have owned and loved. MDR V6 and ZX 700.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone recommendations ($100.00-$120.00)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2890 Active Users (448 Members and 2442 Guests)
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Havi B6 ! 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 4 minutes ago
- › Will this USB external sound card work well with my pair of... 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)