or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Band Name Game II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Band Name Game II - Page 1360

post #20386 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post


Manfred Man

 

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

post #20387 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
simple minds
post #20388 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post


simple minds

 

Your shift key is stuck. ;)

 

Silver Jews

post #20389 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
 

 

Your shift key is stuck. ;)

 

Silver Jews

Simply Red

 

(the perils of virtual keyboards and random case correction...)

post #20390 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
 

Simply Red

 

(the perils of virtual keyboards and random case correction...)

 

That's no excuse, LOL. :p

 

Dream Syndicate

post #20391 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
 

 

That's no excuse, LOL. :p

 

Dream Syndicate

(it's the best I've got ;-)  )

 

Echo and the Bunnymen 

post #20392 of 72151
:smile:Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
 

(it's the best I've got ;-)  )

 

Echo and the Bunnymen 

 

Ahh, but see, you must post with authority, or I'll doubt you. :smile:

 

New York Dolls

post #20393 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
 

 

Ahh, but see, you must post with authority, or I'll doubt you. :smile:

 

New York Dolls

(I tend to doubt people who post with too much authority...)

 

Softer Pack

post #20394 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
 

(I tend to doubt people who post with too much authority...)

 

Softer Pack

 

Hee hee.

 

I tend to doubt people who can't work a keyboard.

 

Kendra Smith

post #20395 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
 

 

Hee hee.

 

I tend to doubt people who can't work a keyboard.

 

Kendra Smith

that should give you plenty of scope :-)

 

Hank Penny

post #20396 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
 

that should give you plenty of scope :-)

 

Hank Penny

 

Young Fresh Fellows

 

I saw them live once, and they were so great!

post #20397 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post
 

 

Young Fresh Fellows

 

I saw them live once, and they were so great!

SugarBus

post #20398 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
SugarBus

(The) Sugarcubes

post #20399 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

(The) Sugarcubes

Sweet

 

(I feel a theme emerging)

post #20400 of 72151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
Sweet

(I feel a theme emerging)

(The) Tom Tom Club (sorry about the theme)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Band Name Game II