or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Band Name Game II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Band Name Game II - Page 1065

post #15961 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Pinback

Kate Bush

post #15962 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
Kate Bush

Hot Hot Heat

post #15963 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Hot Hot Heat

Tavares

post #15964 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
Tavares

Simple Minds

post #15965 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Simple Minds

Sbtrkt

 

(vowels are overrated)

post #15966 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
Sbtrkt

(vowels are overrated)

Tin Machine

 

my English teachers would never have tolerated that!

post #15967 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Tin Machine

 

my English teachers would never have tolerated that!

earth wind and fire

 

I spend quite a bit of time in Wales where vowels are a different beast altogether

post #15968 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post
earth wind and fire

I spend quite a bit of time in Wales where vowels are a different beast altogether

interesting...

 

Everlast

post #15969 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

interesting...

 

Everlast

(the) Topics

 

w and y are Welsh vowels and ch dd ff ng ll ph rh and th are all consonants 

but there's no j, k, q, v, x, or z

post #15970 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post

(the) Topics

w and y are Welsh vowels and ch dd ff ng ll ph rh and th are all consonants 
but there's no j, k, q, v, x, or z


Bore da!

STRFKR (star****er)
post #15971 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabb892 View Post


Bore da!

STRFKR (star****er)

Robin Huw Bowen

 

in keeping with the current Welsh theme, see http://www.teires.com/ and never say Head-fi isn't educational or diverse....

post #15972 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post

Robin Huw Bowen

 

 



New Order
post #15973 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-k View Post

Robin Huw Bowen

 

 



New Order

Run the Jewels

Didn't know it existed! Seems everyone plays it up there (two years up in Bangor)
post #15974 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabb892 View Post
Run the Jewels
Didn't know it existed! Seems everyone plays it up there (two years up in Bangor)

Soul Coughing

post #15975 of 73560
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Soul Coughing

girl talk

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Band Name Game II