- 7 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280, Sony MDR7506 and V6 Headphones (Pair)tagged by System, 12/27/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6...Should I just quit while I'm ahead??? Last post on 12/8/12 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable headphones for music and gaming? Last post on 10/14/12 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice for headphone over ear with a budget of 65/70€ Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Could you please recomend some good headphones ? Last post on 10/7/12 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help buying headphones (mp3+gaming) Last post on 9/25/12 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
New pads for the sony mdr v6?
post #1 of 2
12/27/12 at 6:58am
I like them but my ears get sweaty and i get cartlage crapms all the time. Is there a set of pads that is breatheable, thicker, and more confortable. Ive heard of byer pads but are there any other options?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/27/12 at 8:31am
I use the Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour ear pads with my MDR-V6 headphones, but everyone seems to be out of stock currently.
Sweetwater seems to have the best price, $18.48, but out of stock.
Pearstone Deluxe Ear pads
- New pads for the sony mdr v6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3796 Active Users (754 Members and 3042 Guests)
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 38 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Good AMP/DAC for HE-400 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for some new headphones for $100-$200 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2