- 7 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280, Sony MDR7506 and V6 Headphones (Pair)tagged by System, 12/27/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6...Should I just quit while I'm ahead??? Last post on 12/8/12 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable headphones for music and gaming? Last post on 10/14/12 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice for headphone over ear with a budget of 65/70€ Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Could you please recomend some good headphones ? Last post on 10/7/12 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help buying headphones (mp3+gaming) Last post on 9/25/12 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
New pads for the sony mdr v6?
post #1 of 2
12/27/12 at 6:58am
I like them but my ears get sweaty and i get cartlage crapms all the time. Is there a set of pads that is breatheable, thicker, and more confortable. Ive heard of byer pads but are there any other options?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/27/12 at 8:31am
I use the Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour ear pads with my MDR-V6 headphones, but everyone seems to be out of stock currently.
Sweetwater seems to have the best price, $18.48, but out of stock.
Pearstone Deluxe Ear pads
- New pads for the sony mdr v6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2940 Active Users (655 Members and 2285 Guests)
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 22 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 31 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 34 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 36 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Aune X6 or a unit like it. 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 4 minutes ago
- › Grado PS500, like new (warranty) 4 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)