- 7 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280, Sony MDR7506 and V6 Headphones (Pair)tagged by System, 12/27/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6...Should I just quit while I'm ahead??? Last post on 12/8/12 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable headphones for music and gaming? Last post on 10/14/12 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice for headphone over ear with a budget of 65/70€ Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Could you please recomend some good headphones ? Last post on 10/7/12 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help buying headphones (mp3+gaming) Last post on 9/25/12 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
New pads for the sony mdr v6?
post #1 of 2
12/27/12 at 6:58am
I like them but my ears get sweaty and i get cartlage crapms all the time. Is there a set of pads that is breatheable, thicker, and more confortable. Ive heard of byer pads but are there any other options?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/27/12 at 8:31am
I use the Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour ear pads with my MDR-V6 headphones, but everyone seems to be out of stock currently.
Sweetwater seems to have the best price, $18.48, but out of stock.
Pearstone Deluxe Ear pads
- New pads for the sony mdr v6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2850 Active Users (496 Members and 2354 Guests)
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 5 seconds ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 19 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 45 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a solid headset for gaming and music 2 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)