- 7 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280, Sony MDR7506 and V6 Headphones (Pair)tagged by System, 12/27/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6...Should I just quit while I'm ahead??? Last post on 12/8/12 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable headphones for music and gaming? Last post on 10/14/12 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice for headphone over ear with a budget of 65/70€ Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Could you please recomend some good headphones ? Last post on 10/7/12 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help buying headphones (mp3+gaming) Last post on 9/25/12 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
New pads for the sony mdr v6?
post #1 of 2
12/27/12 at 6:58am
I like them but my ears get sweaty and i get cartlage crapms all the time. Is there a set of pads that is breatheable, thicker, and more confortable. Ive heard of byer pads but are there any other options?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/27/12 at 8:31am
I use the Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour ear pads with my MDR-V6 headphones, but everyone seems to be out of stock currently.
Sweetwater seems to have the best price, $18.48, but out of stock.
Pearstone Deluxe Ear pads
- New pads for the sony mdr v6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3250 Active Users (527 Members and 2723 Guests)
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 7 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › best headphone in the world? 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Shure Se535 vs special edition shure se535 vs ue900 vs westone 4r 3 minutes ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Open vs Closed: A Review and Comparison of the AKG K712 Pro and the... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)