- 7 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280, Sony MDR7506 and V6 Headphones (Pair)tagged by System, 12/27/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-V6...Should I just quit while I'm ahead??? Last post on 12/8/12 at 3:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best portable headphones for music and gaming? Last post on 10/14/12 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice for headphone over ear with a budget of 65/70€ Last post on 11/28/12 at 3:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Could you please recomend some good headphones ? Last post on 10/7/12 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help buying headphones (mp3+gaming) Last post on 9/25/12 at 2:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
New pads for the sony mdr v6?
post #1 of 2
12/27/12 at 6:58am
I like them but my ears get sweaty and i get cartlage crapms all the time. Is there a set of pads that is breatheable, thicker, and more confortable. Ive heard of byer pads but are there any other options?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 2
12/27/12 at 8:31am
I use the Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour ear pads with my MDR-V6 headphones, but everyone seems to be out of stock currently.
Sweetwater seems to have the best price, $18.48, but out of stock.
Pearstone Deluxe Ear pads
- New pads for the sony mdr v6?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2701 Active Users (624 Members and 2077 Guests)
- › Band Name Game II 9 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › is my headphone set up complete? 48 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 49 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Maestro 1 minute ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 1 minute ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 1 minute ago
- › "Colouration" of a DAP's sound - How does it work? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)