Hey guys. I'm looking for a mini to RCA to go from my ODAC to heed canamp. I've searched and it seems blue jean cables are a good bet but monoprice is wayyyy cheaper for the same quality? I'd like to spend around $50-$60 but could go up to $100. Thanks guys!
Related Forum Threads
- cable under U$ 12 ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 8:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Monoprice Interconnects Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:09am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Connect Computer to HiFi system Last post on 7/23/12 at 5:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Hi End Cables
mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think Blue Jeans Cable products are better build quality than Monoprice, although you might not hear an audible difference.
Monoprice and buy 3 for back up...
Blue Jeans is a great company though if you're looking for something custom. May not sound better but connections may be more solid and they probably terminate it better inside the plugs.
- mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Looking for a <100$ headphones *Looks like beats solo hd* just now
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 45 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 8 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)