Hey guys. I'm looking for a mini to RCA to go from my ODAC to heed canamp. I've searched and it seems blue jean cables are a good bet but monoprice is wayyyy cheaper for the same quality? I'd like to spend around $50-$60 but could go up to $100. Thanks guys!
Related Forum Threads
- cable under U$ 12 ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 8:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Monoprice Interconnects Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:09am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Connect Computer to HiFi system Last post on 7/23/12 at 5:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 8/24/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
- Hi End Cables
mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think Blue Jeans Cable products are better build quality than Monoprice, although you might not hear an audible difference.
Monoprice and buy 3 for back up...
Blue Jeans is a great company though if you're looking for something custom. May not sound better but connections may be more solid and they probably terminate it better inside the plugs.
- mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New(?) Bose Soundtrue Headphones 7 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 56 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2