Hey guys. I'm looking for a mini to RCA to go from my ODAC to heed canamp. I've searched and it seems blue jean cables are a good bet but monoprice is wayyyy cheaper for the same quality? I'd like to spend around $50-$60 but could go up to $100. Thanks guys!
Related Forum Threads
- cable under U$ 12 ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 8:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Monoprice Interconnects Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:09am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Connect Computer to HiFi system Last post on 7/23/12 at 5:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Hi End Cables
mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think Blue Jeans Cable products are better build quality than Monoprice, although you might not hear an audible difference.
Monoprice and buy 3 for back up...
Blue Jeans is a great company though if you're looking for something custom. May not sound better but connections may be more solid and they probably terminate it better inside the plugs.
- mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 3 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 4 minutes ago
- › Best Single Driver IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 4 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 5 minutes ago
- › Ramen-Fi! 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)