Hey guys. I'm looking for a mini to RCA to go from my ODAC to heed canamp. I've searched and it seems blue jean cables are a good bet but monoprice is wayyyy cheaper for the same quality? I'd like to spend around $50-$60 but could go up to $100. Thanks guys!
Related Forum Threads
- cable under U$ 12 ? Last post on 11/28/12 at 8:22am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Monoprice Interconnects Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:09am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Connect Computer to HiFi system Last post on 7/23/12 at 5:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
- Hi End Cables
mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think Blue Jeans Cable products are better build quality than Monoprice, although you might not hear an audible difference.
Monoprice and buy 3 for back up...
Blue Jeans is a great company though if you're looking for something custom. May not sound better but connections may be more solid and they probably terminate it better inside the plugs.
- mini to RCA cable suggestion
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 11 seconds ago
- › Your Daily Dose of Postmodern Feline Combinatoriality 16 seconds ago
- › Best bluetooth headphones under $300? Help needed. (Lots of details... 52 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › DAC/Amp for HD800, D7000, 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2