Related Forum Threads
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Deal Alert: Adorama HD650 Last post on 11/30/14 at 6:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD600 for trade with good tablet or an older macbook Last post on Yesterday at 3:14 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Looking for a close and portable version of HD 650 Last post on 11/22/14 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- COMPARISON / REVIEW (Part Deux) : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD650 Last post on 12/8/14 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes they both detach, no they are not the same. The 650 uses a thicker cable, feels like better shielding. It is terminated in a 1/4 jack and gives the 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor. The 600 cable is thinner, and is terminated 1/8 inch jack, it gives you the 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor.
Edited by CDewey - 12/26/12 at 5:43pm
- So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 52 seconds ago
- › Vivo X5Max : Audiophile powerhouse? [Sabre ES9018K2M DAC, Yamaha... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 9 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)