Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does anyone own both the Senn HD600 and HD650? Last post on 2/12/15 at 12:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultimate HD650/600 headband string/cord stretching method - safe and easy Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 and HD650 discontinued? Last post on 2/6/15 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes they both detach, no they are not the same. The 650 uses a thicker cable, feels like better shielding. It is terminated in a 1/4 jack and gives the 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor. The 600 cable is thinner, and is terminated 1/8 inch jack, it gives you the 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor.
Edited by CDewey - 12/26/12 at 5:43pm
- So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › the Wonder of sound 6 minutes ago
- › Brighter HD650? 7 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 9 minutes ago
- › USB DAC not detecting even through powered hub (Modi+Wyrd) 10 minutes ago
- › Cable burn in -- what are the arguments in favor, if any? 11 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 12 minutes ago
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2