Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on Today at 10:09 am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Replacement earpads for HD580 / HD600 / HD650 from Ebay seller from China? Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 vs HD 600 Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTS: Sennheiser HD580 - White Driver (HD600 grills, HD650 cable) - Great Value! Last post on 12/8/13 at 6:12pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD598 vs HD600 vs HD650 Last post on 10/21/13 at 11:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?post #1 of 312/26/12 at 5:36pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 312/26/12 at 5:41pm
Yes they both detach, no they are not the same. The 650 uses a thicker cable, feels like better shielding. It is terminated in a 1/4 jack and gives the 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor. The 600 cable is thinner, and is terminated 1/8 inch jack, it gives you the 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor.
Edited by CDewey - 12/26/12 at 5:43pm
- So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › M50s overrated? 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 4 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 4 minutes ago
- › VModa M80s - Weird Static Sound 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 8 minutes ago
- › FINAL PRICE DROP: Mr Speakers Mad Dogs with Dog Pads (version 3.1) 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe