Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Does anyone own both the Senn HD600 and HD650? Last post on 2/12/15 at 12:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultimate HD650/600 headband string/cord stretching method - safe and easy Last post on 2/3/15 at 12:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 and HD650 discontinued? Last post on 2/6/15 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes they both detach, no they are not the same. The 650 uses a thicker cable, feels like better shielding. It is terminated in a 1/4 jack and gives the 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor. The 600 cable is thinner, and is terminated 1/8 inch jack, it gives you the 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor.
Edited by CDewey - 12/26/12 at 5:43pm
- So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Which CIEM would you recommend for Rap/HipHop use ? 40 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 8 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › new speaker for my laptop ? 10 minutes ago
- › Next Vienna/Austria meet: April 18th, 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2