Related Forum Threads
- HD650s and Fast Music. Last post on 9/2/14 at 4:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Irish Still Make Headphones? Last post on 9/2/14 at 6:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Review] Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Last post on 8/20/14 at 1:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Collections Last post on 6/8/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need advice for gear upgrade Last post on 5/31/14 at 8:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes they both detach, no they are not the same. The 650 uses a thicker cable, feels like better shielding. It is terminated in a 1/4 jack and gives the 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor. The 600 cable is thinner, and is terminated 1/8 inch jack, it gives you the 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor.
Edited by CDewey - 12/26/12 at 5:43pm
- So do the HD600's and 650's have the same detachable cable?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Hello World 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mobile version 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 7 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 8 minutes ago
- › sennheiser ie800 8 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)