post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi folks,


I'm afraid this could be a dopey question, but I am prepared for any humiliation and ridicule coming my way :-)


So, I would like a convenient method of switching a source between my three amps other than pulling the L/R RCA's and moving them between amps.


Is there any device out there that performs this function w/o a loss of audio quality?  I'm not sure it's even possible, since the surest distance between two objects is a straight(and unbroken!) line.


Is it possible that a higher end switching company like Niles might have such a device ?