Looks like something new, will ask the Xduoo guy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Location in Tokyo to buy 2nd hand or discounted Headphones / Earphones / portable DAC/AMP?` Last post on 11/17/12 at 10:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Clas or fostex ? Last post on 9/12/12 at 3:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendation for a good portable dac to go with my amp? Last post on 6/15/12 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would like Amp help please! Recomendations? Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units - Page 7post #91 of 957/23/13 at 7:07am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 958/6/13 at 1:57ampost #93 of 9512/24/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
Sounds like a wireless amplifier that could potentially amplify your headphones through Wi-Fi frequency signals. Haha I wish.. wonder what it really is though...post #94 of 958/22/15 at 11:16pmpost #95 of 958/24/15 at 11:59pm
I've had this DAP for about 5 days now and have tried it with many different types of music from FLAC, to MP3s (from 320kps down to even 128kps). I can honestly say that it is at least significantly better than the iPhone 5 and 6. Even the 128kps MP3s you can hear a distinct difference in the bass depth and texture not even side by side comparison. It is an above average entry level DAP. I'm honestly very impressed with the sound quality this thing puts out. It is very top notch. My main criticism of it is that the software is bug ridden and the actual microcontroller for the firmware doesn't seem to have enough RAM required for ever being able to support RockBox so we will forever be stuck with a not so ideal proprietary user interface. If that doesn't bother you, the sound quality of this thing seriously, seriously impresses me. Just don't underestimate how annoying this DAP is to operate and use - it's not very smooth software wise. Still props to xDuoo for the sound quality though.
- xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 22 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 "surround"? 31 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for good website to buy headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Campfire Audio Andromeda 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear