Looks like something new, will ask the Xduoo guy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Location in Tokyo to buy 2nd hand or discounted Headphones / Earphones / portable DAC/AMP?` Last post on 11/17/12 at 10:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Clas or fostex ? Last post on 9/12/12 at 3:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendation for a good portable dac to go with my amp? Last post on 6/15/12 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would like Amp help please! Recomendations? Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units - Page 7post #91 of 957/23/13 at 7:07am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 958/6/13 at 1:57ampost #93 of 9512/24/14 at 5:31pmQuote:
Sounds like a wireless amplifier that could potentially amplify your headphones through Wi-Fi frequency signals. Haha I wish.. wonder what it really is though...post #94 of 958/22/15 at 11:16pmpost #95 of 958/24/15 at 11:59pm
I've had this DAP for about 5 days now and have tried it with many different types of music from FLAC, to MP3s (from 320kps down to even 128kps). I can honestly say that it is at least significantly better than the iPhone 5 and 6. Even the 128kps MP3s you can hear a distinct difference in the bass depth and texture not even side by side comparison. It is an above average entry level DAP. I'm honestly very impressed with the sound quality this thing puts out. It is very top notch. My main criticism of it is that the software is bug ridden and the actual microcontroller for the firmware doesn't seem to have enough RAM required for ever being able to support RockBox so we will forever be stuck with a not so ideal proprietary user interface. If that doesn't bother you, the sound quality of this thing seriously, seriously impresses me. Just don't underestimate how annoying this DAP is to operate and use - it's not very smooth software wise. Still props to xDuoo for the sound quality though.
- xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 26 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 38 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro 41 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Chicago area Headphone Meet - January 28th 2017 "ChiUniFi" 51 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear