Just ordered the XP-1 from taobao, really looking forward to trying it out with my Note 2.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Location in Tokyo to buy 2nd hand or discounted Headphones / Earphones / portable DAC/AMP?` Last post on 11/17/12 at 10:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Clas or fostex ? Last post on 9/12/12 at 3:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendation for a good portable dac to go with my amp? Last post on 6/15/12 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Would like Amp help please! Recomendations? Last post on 6/10/12 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
At the time this review was written, the Super Dolphin earphone was listed for sale on AK Audio Store’s Aliexpress website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units - Page 6post #76 of 954/6/13 at 1:29am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 954/27/13 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by project86
DanBa - your passion for USB audio over Android is appreciated. I know you probably feel like a broken record some times, but it really is helpful information. We are so close yet so far at the moment!
I can't get the USB Audio Recorder PRO app to work on my Meizu MX 4-core. It launches, and I can open a song, but it gets stuck on "pause" and won't play no matter what I do. I'm sure there's some silly thing I'm doing wrong somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
Project, did you ever get this issue ironed out? I've experienced the same problems using my MX, an E17, and USB Audio Recorder Pro.post #78 of 955/6/13 at 6:31amTo all users, I am currently using the XP-01.
and I got a question here. if i plug my IEM into the amp (no source plugged in) and there is a soft-moderate ringing sound on both sides of the iem, what does it mean? i tried 3 different iem and they all have the same issue just that the loudness varies a little. Does that mean that the amp is faulty?
Edited by illusioned - 5/8/13 at 1:06ampost #79 of 955/8/13 at 10:47ampost #80 of 955/8/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
thanks alot. will be going to RMA it.post #81 of 955/21/13 at 11:19pmpost #82 of 955/22/13 at 9:14amQuote:
You can try Jaben Singapore. I believe they still have stock of this amp. I found the SQ improved after at least 100hrs of burn in.
Good luck on your purhcase.post #83 of 955/24/13 at 2:01ampost #84 of 955/28/13 at 5:44pmpost #85 of 955/29/13 at 1:13am
got mine :) although it feels to me that the volume knob is a bit loose... will go back to Jaben and see if the other units they have have tighter knobs. overall still an excellent purchase and goes well with my AK100post #86 of 955/29/13 at 7:32amQuote:
If you are referring to the XD-01, the knob on mine is okay. What is not so okay is the "noise" I get when I change volume Maybe for the price I cannot expect too much.post #87 of 955/29/13 at 8:49am
you may have impedance issues... mine does not make any noise when I use the volume knob. have yours checked out coz i have another friend and his is unit is also excellent.post #88 of 957/22/13 at 10:56pmDoes anyone have any further info about the following below: XW-01 & X1?
I've read only one post of the X1 here in this thread but seems no one has mentioned the XW-01 :-
Photos taken from SQD Tech's Facebook Page.post #89 of 957/22/13 at 11:42pm
- xDuoo - new company making interesting portable DAC and amp units
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 4 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 6 seconds ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 33 seconds ago
- › Decware TORII JUNIOR Amplifier - Impressions 47 seconds ago
- › Got the Blues? 49 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Accutone Taurus Earphone Review by mark2410 2 minutes ago
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear